Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday: Better than Sony PS5

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday: Better than Sony PS5

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... -sony-ps5/

Shoppers battle Black Friday lineups to order the latest sold out tech gadget the PS5 we ask, “What’s Better than the Sony PS5?”. While Walmart and Best Buy wants you to order the PlayStation 5 online and “get your hands on the next-generation of gaming” isn’t real life better? Making something from your hands, creating, shaping, forming something from nothing? Royal Enfield, that renegade underdog of North America has challenged custom motorcycle builders with just that with “Royal Enfield Custom World“. Dozens of talented motorcycle artists have lend their blood, sweat, creativity, inspiration and tears to create something better than the newest, latest Sony PS5 tech gadget.

The PlayStation 5 might have great “PS5 video Games, PS5 Accessories; PS5 Consoles; PS5 Downloads & PSN Cards and feature Lightning Quick Hardware And Breathtaking Immersion to Discover A Deeper Gaming Experience”, at TMW we thing The Future of Gaming Is Here but not with a controller but with a garage full of tools.

Inspiration Friday: Better than Sony PS5. What do you think?

If you are interested in learning more about the exciting new 2021 Royal Enfield motorcycle models, you come to the right place, Total Motorcycle!

Each week Total Motorcycle brings you these wonderfully unique Inspiration stories to get you to discover, dream and ride. Be the best you and support TMW today to help us continue bringing news, reviews and unique content to million of riders worldwide! Support us for just $1 a month over at Patreon. We don’t sell anything so every dollar counts.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... -sony-ps5/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Miles_Ha11
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2016 Ducati Supersport

Re: Inspiration Friday: Better than Sony PS5

#2 Unread post by Miles_Ha11 »

I am so excited about the Black Friday sale, I have a couple of things on my list hopefully I will be able to avail huge discount.

GeorgeWilson
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: Harley-Davidson

#3 Unread post by GeorgeWilson »

Wow, this is really cool stuff!

neelYang
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: KTM 890 DUKE R 2020

#4 Unread post by neelYang »

Totally agree, thats really nice stuff!
Hi!

MarkFGarrett
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 43
My Motorcycle: Suzuki gixxer

#5 Unread post by MarkFGarrett »

it is nice.
Last edited by MarkFGarrett on Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.