Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

New 2021 Ducati’s: Power and Refinement

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New 2021 Ducati’s: Power and Refinement

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/new-202 ... efinement/

New 2021 Ducati’s: Power and Refinement plus a whole lot more. With all the new 2021 motorcycle models arriving each week Ducati has really stepped up to the plate this year with some super models. Check out Total Motorcycle’s 2021 Ducati Guide and you’ll discover why Ducati is the top of the V-game. Enjoy our expose on the new V4 1150cc 170hp V-Twin engine, the many new iconic 2021 Ducati Monster, the refined 2021 Ducati XDiavel, superbikes like the 2021 Ducati Panigale V4 and 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4S, more powerful Scramblers like the 2021 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO and not to be missed new 2021 Ducati Hypermotard 950 RVE.

As a surprise this year, Ducati (among others) released even more refined eBikes to offer consumers a completely silent and non-gas option with the new 2021 Ducati TK-01RR and 2021 Ducati MIG-S versions.

So much to cover, so little time! You have DEFINATELY come to the right spot by getting your information from TMW.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

emiliadavid23
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 15
My Motorcycle: honda

Re: New 2021 Ducati’s: Power and Refinement

#2 Unread post by emiliadavid23 »

My brother is a big fan of Ducati, from his early age he started take interest in bike riding and now I'm crazy for bikes just like my brother.

Weissnat
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: BMW

#3 Unread post by Weissnat »

More (and clearer) pictures are coming out showing that Ducati is indeed ditching the treillis frame for an aluminium one. What do you guys think of the new look ?

AARP Medicare
Last edited by Weissnat on Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#4 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Weissnat wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:04 pm More (and clearer) pictures are coming out showing that Ducati is indeed ditching the treillis frame for an aluminium one. What do you guys think of the new look ?
I like the red rims. But the rest of it makes me think of exposed intestines. But that is probably the look most people like.