Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday: Honda Garage Dreams Contest

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday: Honda Garage Dreams Contest

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... s-contest/

Total Motorcycle brings you a very special Inspiration Friday: Honda Garage Dreams Contest story this week that unless you live in Spain or Europe you might not have heard about. 40 custom bike shops. 3 Months to design. 1 Winner. Honda likes new challenges, a lot. The 2nd Edition of Honda Garage Dreams is even more exciting as this year the latest Neo Sports Café to reach the family, the Honda CB650R, will be chopped up, designed and crafted into a rolling motorcycle artwork. We won’t spoil it for you and let you know this year’s winner right off the bat but wait till you see their winning Honda CB650R but the other finalists.

The new Honda CB650R with its characteristic street fighter and lightweight sporty performance is ready to take you on an urban adventure that is hard to forget. With a sleek, streamlined design in keeping with sophisticated urban style and inspired by the CB1000R, it blends curved lines with sharp angles, topped off with a distinctive LED headlight.

TMW covered the Honda Garage Dreams Contest last year and if this is all new to you, be sure to read that story here. Don’t forget to see our new 2022 Honda Motorcycle Model Guides which are being added to as 2022 bikes arrive.

I had selected some of the 40 customized bikes I found interesting but couldn’t add them all (or this page would be huge) so go here after you are done reading this article and see them all in their full glory.

Readers please note: As this is a European Content hosted in Spanish, I had to hand translate all of the following from Spanish to bring this week’s Friday Inspiration story to you. It was a lot of work but I think you will really love it as you most likely would never of heard of this content in North America.

Total Motorcycle would like to thank Honda and Honda Garage Dreams Contest for inspiring us to bring you this week’s Inspiration Friday: Honda Garage Dreams Contest. Each week we bring you another Inspiring Motorcycle story to inspire you to get out and ride! Thank you for your support for visiting us and supporting us at Patreon for just $1 a month.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... s-contest/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Jorges
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: yr

Re: Inspiration Friday: Honda Garage Dreams Contest

#2 Unread post by Jorges »

The new Honda CB650R with its characteristic street fighter and lightweight sporty performance is ready to take you on an urban adventure that is hard to forget. With a sleek, streamlined design in keeping with sophisticated urban style and inspired by the CB1000R, it blends curved lines with sharp angles, topped off with a distinctive LED headlight.

KarlLoyd
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: 1999 / hero / CBZ

#3 Unread post by KarlLoyd »

Honda dealers across Spain and Portugal started with the same platform, the Honda CB1000R from Big Red's vintage-inspired Neo Sports Café range. Honda Garage Dreams is the first motorcycle customization contest in the Going on in France through this Sunday is the Wheels & Waves Festival.

KyleeAyala
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: 1999/hero/splender

#4 Unread post by KyleeAyala »

Jorges wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 pm The new Honda CB650R with its characteristic street fighter and lightweight sporty performance is ready to take you on an urban adventure that is hard to forget. With a sleek, streamlined design in keeping with sophisticated urban style and inspired by the CB1000R, it blends curved lines with sharp angles, topped off with a distinctive LED headlight.
This works really well for us, thank you!

KayBur
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: JAWA 350 OHC Prima

#5 Unread post by KayBur »

KyleeAyala wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:12 pm
Jorges wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 pm The new Honda CB650R with its characteristic street fighter and lightweight sporty performance is ready to take you on an urban adventure that is hard to forget. With a sleek, streamlined design in keeping with sophisticated urban style and inspired by the CB1000R, it blends curved lines with sharp angles, topped off with a distinctive LED headlight.
This works really well for us, thank you!
That's for sure! It looks powerful, unstoppable. I love these bikes very much. It's a pity that you can't buy all the bike models you like at once.