1974 Ducati 750 Super sport for sale

classicman15
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: 1948 Harely Davidson panhead

1974 Ducati 750 Super sport for sale

#1 Unread post by classicman15 »

This 1974 Ducati 750 Super Sport is one of 401 “Green Frame” versions produced and was first owned by George Vincensi while working for Berliner Motor Corporation, the US Ducati distributor at the time.  An early-2000s restoration was done after i purchased the bike. Work done on the bike includes a rebuild of its 748cc round-case L-twin as well as new paint and chrome. Equipment includes desmodromic bevel-driven camshafts, clip-on handlebars, triple disc brakes, Conti mufflers, Smiths gauges, a steering damper, and a Dyna electronic ignition. A tune-up, oil change, .   A great bike to have in ones collection. Starts easily runs smoothly and sounds great.
Attachments
IMG101.jpg
IMG101.jpg (25.05 KiB) Viewed 18565 times

Moseshodges
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: Yamaha

Re: 1974 Ducati 750 Super sport for sale

#2 Unread post by Moseshodges »

classicman15 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:26 am This 1974 Ducati 750 Super Sport is one of 401 “Green Frame” versions produced and was first owned by George Vincensi while working for Berliner Motor Corporation, the US Ducati distributor at the time.  An early-2000s restoration was done after i purchased the bike. Work done on the bike includes a rebuild of its 748cc round-case L-twin as well as new paint and chrome. Equipment includes desmodromic bevel-driven camshafts, clip-on handlebars, triple disc brakes, Conti mufflers, Smiths gauges, a steering damper, and a Dyna electronic ignition. A tune-up, oil change, .   A great bike to have in ones collection. Starts easily runs smoothly and sounds great. my account access
Hello,

For sale, 1974 Ducati 750 Super Sport, one of 401 green frame versions made. Previously owned by George Vincensi during his time at Berliner Motor Corporation. Restored in the early 2000s with engine rebuild, new paint, and chrome. Equipped with desmodromic bevel-driven camshafts, clip-on handlebars, triple disc brakes, Conti mufflers, Smiths gauges, steering damper, and Dyna electronic ignition. Great addition to any collection, starts easily runs smoothly, and has an impressive sound.