So you want to be a stunter eh???

cruisinflatout
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

So you want to be a stunter eh???

#1 Unread post by cruisinflatout »

http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?campa ... CAD-8895-4

That one will make you think twice before stunting esp on public roads. Watch the d00d doing a wheelie on the boulevard - no helmet - does in a guard rail (or does the guardrail do him in??) <<somehow manages to come away with just a seriously screwed up back.

Watch it - it's not that gruesome but it'll make you think.
cruise flat out - www.cruiseflatout.com

With the re-emergence of naked bikes, one day soon, real men will be able to bring their motors out of the false shadows of molded plastic and show their motors to the world without fear of ridicule or shame.

jmillheiser
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500

#2 Unread post by jmillheiser »

I didn't realize you could get an SV650 airborne that easily LOL. That botched burnout launched that thing quite a distance without touching the ground LOL.

The gaurdrail one was pretty nasty. Of course if the gaurdrail was not there he would have gotten some serious air as he flew down a cliff.

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#3 Unread post by Sev »

Okay, to me the worst one was the stoppie with the GF on the back in a t-shirt and shorts with no helmet, that's just "procreating" stupid.

And the funniest was the guy running into the back of the truck, if you watch you can see his friend just shaking his head at him.

Personally, I'm keeping 2 wheels on the ground.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

BigChickenStrips
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#4 Unread post by BigChickenStrips »

nice... i too liek the "escaped burnout bike"
[b]Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency! [/b]

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#5 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

best way to learn stunting is on a Trials bike.. practice low speed brakies, wheelies, balancing, feet on the seat, feet on the handlbars, feet in the air, supermans, etc. ..

one would never think Trials riding could be so much fun until you get on a 140lb motorcycle with a wickedly torque engine that revs RIGHT NOW and has traction on anything an everything when you run like 7 psi in the tires ... they bounce, bunny hop, wheelie, endo, spin, etc... and body english is everything... a totally cool sport...

for those who want to try something more wild, go with a motocrosser and be prepared for big time crashes too.. injuries make you humble... gives you time to think... thus as above trials bikes can be more fun and safer than MX bikes because you can bail big time and survive on a trials bike...

//monkey
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

ArcticHarleyMan
Elite
Elite

#6 Unread post by ArcticHarleyMan »

I enjoy watching stunters. They are definitely skilled, or at least some of them are. The more they crash, the fewer of them there will be. The only ones I have any pity for are the ones who don't do it on public streets or highways. But if they have the $$ to throw away, I say to go for it. :santa:

JCS
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#7 Unread post by JCS »

I have to agree with QuietMonkey. The good observed trials riders can do things with a motorcycle that should be physically impossible. These guys have so much control of their bikes that iit is scary. And speed is not the issue.

Everyone that wants to be very impressed should watch these folks!
I would be the old, slow guy. Just let me know where you are going and I'll try to get there before you leave.

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

#8 Unread post by VermilionX »

"if you ain't crashin... you ain't trying hard enough."

that's so true.

i wish i had the money to afford it but since i don't... i have to take it slow.
Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

Random Seed
Regular
Regular

#9 Unread post by Random Seed »

I don't want to see anyone mess up their bodies, but come on, doing a wheelie on the wrong side of the road without a helmet or anything? And he lived so I didn't get any more air out of the deal or anything. :twisted:
Random Seed

Koss
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#10 Unread post by Koss »

:groan:
http://www.livevideo.com/Koss