Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#101 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#102 Unread post by blues2cruise »

What??? No Thurday race to the finish or whatever Thurday has??? :wink:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#103 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:What??? No Thurday race to the finish or whatever Thurday has??? :wink:
Sorry about that. Here you go! :D

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#104 Unread post by blues2cruise »

ahhh, thank you....when one is home every day runs into the next and I need to reminding what day it is. :laughing:

Doc is coming by shortly to take me for a short ride. It will give me an idea of whether I can handle being a passenger. Yay....I'm getting out of the house for awhile. :mrgreen:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#105 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:ahhh, thank you....when one is home every day runs into the next and I need to reminding what day it is. :laughing:

Doc is coming by shortly to take me for a short ride. It will give me an idea of whether I can handle being a passenger. Yay....I'm getting out of the house for awhile. :mrgreen:
:laughing: I know what you mean about blurring days. Maybe I could make the "What day is it" pictures a trend on here? :laughing:

Have fun being a passenger! Believe it or not, I've only been a passenger once, ever! It's fun, but weird as your not in control at all of the bike, still better than being in a car by far though. :D

Mike

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#106 Unread post by Wrider »

<rant> So, raise your hands, those of you who have taken a "pee" test for a new job. I just did yet ANOTHER today, which would be my fourth for the same temp agency in the last year... You would think that they would trust a person by then, especially since every one of them started within two days of letting me know they had something open. And why in the heck does it take an HOUR sitting in the waiting room to do it?
GAHHHHH
Plus I'm without the bike, which means no real means of relaxation... AND I have a physics final tonight... Should be going to about midnight, and have to drive about an hour and a half tomorrow to get to a job site by 7 AM.
Haven't seen the gf in about a month now, and only talk a few times a week, so that's lonely.
Ah well... Life will go on, right? *crickets chirp* Right? *chirping louder* RIGHT????? *chirping is now unbearable*
Ah screw it! :laughing:
La vida continua (life goes on)</rant>
Wrider
PS I hope all of you are having good days!
PPS Feel free to delete the post if you want... just felt like ranting and feel better now! Thanks!
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#107 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wrider wrote:<rant> Feel free to delete the post if you want... just felt like ranting and feel better now! Thanks!
No way, won't do it! :laughing:

Although the soap box is a better place to :rant: , here is fine too. :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your 'gal, I can understand the cricket thing, luckily the internet (TMW?), TV, and going out make time pass by easier. Not that I'm in your boat now though. :mrgreen:

Pee test? Hummm, only in the Army I had to do that. Along with the blood tests, the "free government" injection needles (5 of them), and I still don't know what they heck they where... although I haven't been sick for years or needed a flashlight at night as my eyes glow... :frusty:

:laughing:

Mike

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#108 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

Only in America would a company take the "pee" outta you before you even start working for them :laughing:

The very idea of having a company run a drugs test, seems bizarre to me
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#109 Unread post by Wrider »

Granted, these aren't professional jobs, more labor jobs... So that probably makes a big difference. Also, around here, rx is fairly popular, as is underage drinking. So they mainly check for both of those. And yeah, underage drinking is under 21... :roll: :frusty:
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#110 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

Wrider wrote: Also, around here, rx is fairly popular, as is underage drinking. So they mainly check for both of those.
Yep, same here. We just haven't signed away our rights, like you Americans have :P

If we turn up stoned or pissed, theres a fair chance that we'll get sacked. But what we get up to in our own time is none of our companies business
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]