dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: Hacked this afternoon (July 25th) with main site page

#11 Unread post by dr_bar »

totalmotorcycle wrote:I added this to our front page this morning as I think Andrea was right in suggesting it and I want to really re-assure our many visitors that not only we are a safe site but also I take their safety seriously.

Total Motorcycle back up and 100% safe again after hack attack

...In the early morning of July 25th we were hacked and bad code was added to our pages. Google was quick on the scene to alert me and our visitors to what happend (we have a close relationship with Google) and we had everything back up and running within 2 hours. I personally want to apologise for this as I take my visitors security very seriously and feel quite embarassed this happend and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience! I assure you Total Motorcycle is 100% clean and will always remain one of the safest sites you can visit. 2013 Kawasaki Motorcycle Model Guide
Just odd that the highlighted line is in there...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#12 Unread post by dr_bar »

Oh, I see, it looks like you just cropped a bit of the next headline into your post, not actually in the statement...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#13 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

No, you do have good eyes and great timing Doug! When I create a new section I just copy/paste it and re-word the entire thing but for the link I forgot to rename it and posted it as you had it above, about 10 mins after I realised my mistake and fixed it, so dang, you a quick on the draw!! :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.