Am I ready?

Tsik Raysen
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male

Am I ready?

#1 Unread post by Tsik Raysen »

Hello everyone I'm new to this board, I started riding a motorcycle when I was 5 with a yamaha 50cc trike(3 wheel). I have my first accident at 6 by hitting the concrete wall going at 10 miles. As I get older, I was introduced to a standard motorcycle kawasaki 125 CDI and good for learning the basic fundamental. At 15 my parent bought me yamaha DT 125, this is the only bike where I get a lot of accident because of recklessness and teenager ego thing. I start to customized and upgrade it to a 135 cc for a drag race and mostly used it to go cross country in the mountain and hillside, gravel or dirt road, weaving around traffic or traveling from city to city. I also driven my dad's Yamaha 750 Virago for cruising around the city, town or highway and gotta love that power! I was able to get a hands on my Big Bro's 1995 yahama 500cc (dunno what model is this superbike) and it was fun but it broke down after few years. I'm thinking about getting a sportsbike 600cc next year. So my question is am I ready for 600cc bike? By the way I grew up in a country where people drives like a maniac and most accident involved are motorcycle. Thanks

qwerty
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#2 Unread post by qwerty »

Only you can decide if you are ready.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Dragonhawk
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

Re: Am I ready?

#3 Unread post by Dragonhawk »

Tsik Raysen wrote:Hello everyone I'm new to this board, I started riding a motorcycle when I was 5 with a yamaha 50cc trike(3 wheel). I have my first accident at 6 by hitting the concrete wall going at 10 miles. As I get older, I was introduced to a standard motorcycle kawasaki 125 CDI and good for learning the basic fundamental. At 15 my parent bought me yamaha DT 125, this is the only bike where I get a lot of accident because of recklessness and teenager ego thing. I start to customized and upgrade it to a 135 cc for a drag race and mostly used it to go cross country in the mountain and hillside, gravel or dirt road, weaving around traffic or traveling from city to city. I also driven my dad's Yamaha 750 Virago for cruising around the city, town or highway and gotta love that power! I was able to get a hands on my Big Bro's 1995 yahama 500cc (dunno what model is this superbike) and it was fun but it broke down after few years. I'm thinking about getting a sportsbike 600cc next year. So my question is am I ready for 600cc bike? By the way I grew up in a country where people drives like a maniac and most accident involved are motorcycle. Thanks
If you have that much experience with riding, but you are uncertain if you are ready for a 600cc sportbike, I would say, no. You're not ready.

When you ARE ready, you won't need to ask.
[b]Are you a beginner rider?
Have a lot of questions about motorcycling?
Not sure what bike to start with?
[url=http://www.wyndfeather.com/learn/motorcycle.htm]Learn To Ride A Motorcycle - A Step-By-Step Guide[/url][/b]

Kim
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by Kim »

Are you ready to start riding responsibly?
When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#5 Unread post by Shorts »

After reading all that - no. Like asked already, are you ready to ride responsibly?

Knob Noster, eh? I never thought I'd meet another soul from there. I have family there.