Zarakand's Chicago Escapades

rapidblue
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male

#41 Unread post by rapidblue »

wow, that sucks about your friend. At least you tried to prevent it. Best of luck to him recovering as much as he can if he makes it.
80 honda CB750F Super Sport

Nalian
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2011/BMW/F800R

#42 Unread post by Nalian »

I'm really sorry to hear about your friends. I am glad to read you're still keeping your head on straight and using your brain for something besides holding your ears apart, though.

zarakand
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#43 Unread post by zarakand »

Thanks for thoughts. This day is getting better... Had some summer midterms today, decided to drive since it was raining and I didn't want to put on jean/shoes. Flip-flops and shorts are much nicer in this weather. Thought I got lucky and found a parking spot outside of the school building, only to notice there was a tiny street cleaning sign when I got back.

Sigh, the car is towed the CPD don't have it in their system yet and say it could take up to a few hours to find out where they towed the car. No one to blame but myself, and that's the most irritating part. :evil:
Honda Shadow Aero
[url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=10329/]Chicago Bike Blog[/url]

sv-wolf
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Honda Fireblade, 2004: Suzuki DR650, 201

#44 Unread post by sv-wolf »

Hi Zarakand, just read your post about your friend. Very upsetting news. Sorry to hear it. It makes you feel so powerless. But it's a sad fact that you just can't look after other people sometimes. Take care.
Hud

“Man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform: he only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley

SV-Wolf's Bike Blog