keysman's blog...

keysman
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

keysman's blog...

#1 Unread post by keysman »

Well guys I'm going to cheat. You see I already have a blog and I talk about everywhere I go on my bike in that blog. It's dedicated to my riding and the experience. I hope other people will look at it and learn from my mistakes or sucesses should I have any. :wink:

Since I already have a blog, I'm just going to post a link to it.

Enjoy and feel free to post commnets either here or directly on my blog.
Last edited by keysman on Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Hotness: 2005 Yamaha FJR1300
Old & Busted: 2003 BMW F650CS

keysman

#2 Unread post by keysman »

Well, it's been about a month since I posted my invite for everyone to have a look at my blog. I thought I would give you a quick update. Since I first posted I have added a ride report about a Poker Run that I took part in with a bunch of Gold Wing riders. I also attened an Open House at my local BMW dealer where I test rode the new 2005 R1200ST. My impressions of the test ride are posted in my blog. And, I posted some nice pictures of the BMW K1200S in the two tone Black and Yellow paint scheme.

Just click on the link in my first post to link to my blog and see all the details. Let me know what you think.

keysman

#3 Unread post by keysman »

I got tired of updating my blog all the time so I took it down. I sold the BMW F650 and got a FJR 1300. So when the BMW era ended so did the blog. It was a fun project for a while and I learned a lot about installing, managing and maintaining the blog software pMachine. In the future if I setup another blog I want to try WordPress. It's open-source and it's free.

I haven't had much time for extra activities lately, I have been busy with work and busy at home, you all know how it goes. I haven't had much time to ride at all, it's a little depressing. The weather has been bad here in Nor Cal, lots of rain so that doesn't make it easy to ride.

I also had three family members pass away in 2006 and it's only April. I'm sure that's all behind me now so things are looking better and I hope I'll have some more time to be around on the forums.

I have a review that I am working on for TMW and I hope to have it completed soon.

skoebl
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#4 Unread post by skoebl »

Sorry to hear about the family members :(

Hope you get some good riding time in soon.

From what part of nor-cal do you hail?
SV650 K6 <---Suuper Awsome bike

[quote="V4underme"]
If I didn't feel like a monkey &*$%ing a football when I sat on a sporty, I'd probably own one.[/quote]

keysman

#5 Unread post by keysman »

Thanks. I live in the area outside Sacramento.