Insurance cost: $1100
License status: License
Height: 6 ' 2''
Weight: 146ish
Tickets: 0

Gear: Heres me with all my gear on
Armored pants btw

3-9-2007
67 degrees out, sunny, no clouds, very windy.

Very bad day. Left home at 2:30. My bike breaks down. I am in 5th gear when all of a sudden I cant shift down, and as I look down, the shifter is gone. I pulled out to the side and spent a good 30 minutes putting it back on.

I went to McDonalds to get lunch. I left Mcdonalds at about 3:30 PM. I started riding off to Laguna Seca. for you that dont know it, it is a race course. It is only 5 miles away from my house but it took me 1 hour to get there because of terrible traffic.

I finally get there and take some pictures.

The first one is the view from top of Laguna Seca and the second one is from the bottom

here are pictures at the race track ( its free even tho I told someone it costed 30 bucks. It's free when there not an event. Luckily I went there when some Formula F1 guys rented out the track.

dont flame me, there was no place to get any good pictures. The place is HUGE by the way.

Oh yeah also, I got my bike fixed. i met SO many nice bikers out there and they saw my high idle. They did something and they fixed it. I don't know what they did. They told me but I forgot. They tightened up my throttle cable and fixed my choke in under 5 minutes. I also got to rev a hayabusa.

Also, my bike got called a "kitten" and a "hamster" from the guys that owned R1, GSXR, Hayabusa. They say it sounds like a R6 though. -D

Thats all
Last edited by intotherain on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#2 Unread post by Shorts »

Dohun, instead of copying the address in the address bar right click on the pic and select 'copy image location'. The when you ,ake a post, put an image tag before and after the link you just copied.

I have found the TMW somehow changes the links on pics you put in an post (I cannot rightclick - copy from the blog pics, i must go directly to the source I uploaded to). Go back directly to where you uploaded the pic online, and right click copy the location. It should end in .jpg or something like that. That link is what you put in the image tags.

intotherain
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: FZ6

#3 Unread post by intotherain »

Shorts wrote:Dohun, instead of copying the address in the address bar right click on the pic and select 'copy image location'. The when you ,ake a post, put an image tag before and after the link you just copied.

I have found the TMW somehow changes the links on pics you put in an post (I cannot rightclick - copy from the blog pics, i must go directly to the source I uploaded to). Go back directly to where you uploaded the pic online, and right click copy the location. It should end in .jpg or something like that. That link is what you put in the image tags.
i uploaded it to this website though. this website IS the source

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

#4 Unread post by VermilionX »

Dohun wrote:
use something else.

i use imageshack.
Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#5 Unread post by Sev »

Hokay, so your pic address needs to end in .jpg .bmp etc. Yours don't - no offense to Mike, but TMW isn't the best for hosting actual pictures. I prefer www.photobucket.com myself. It's easy to use and has lots of options. It's a lot faster then imageshack was when I tried to use it.

*edit* These pics are hosted in my photobucket account. I'll keep them up for you indefinately, but it's worth getting your own.
Last edited by Sev on Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000

#6 Unread post by VermilionX »

cool.

i see you bought the same cam i have.

i warn you... that thing will shake a lot unless it's hard mounted like what i have now.

try to wiggle the camera. if it wiggles then you won't get a good vid. it will just shake all the time while riding.
Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

intotherain
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#7 Unread post by intotherain »

VermilionX wrote:cool.

i see you bought the same cam i have.

i warn you... that thing will shake a lot unless it's hard mounted like what i have now.

try to wiggle the camera. if it wiggles then you won't get a good vid. it will just shake all the time while riding.
i know. this thing is a fecking BETCH to put on my helmet. I've been trying on and off for two days. I think I finally got it into a good angle. problem is it wiggles about 2 -3 cm on each side.

I m still trying to figure out how to tighten this thing up. Ive wraped the elastic thing three times around my helmet and when I wrap it, I have no more of those clicky things left to keep it in place. I dont know if tape will work but Ill keep trying.

where do you put it?

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000

#8 Unread post by VermilionX »

Dohun wrote:
where do you put it?
i got this adjustable suction cup mount and hard mounted the base on it.

Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#9 Unread post by Shorts »

Dohun wrote:

Ok. In that case find a new source that allows linking.

intotherain
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#10 Unread post by intotherain »

Shorts wrote:
Dohun wrote:

Ok. In that case find a new source that allows linking.
I will post from my photobucket acc from now on.