Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: 1998 V-Twin 1500 & 2008 Suski C50T

Ride January 26th 2008

#81 Unread post by Patrick »

Ride January 26th 2008

Well today was somewhat eventful and then again somewhat calm. I took a very short ride to check out some restaurants to take Val to dinner tonight and I was at one place where there should have been a restaurant but was not. A lady pulled up in a little pickup with a bed cover that said Cyclone Cycle Rescue or something very close to that. She asked if I was ok and told me she has a company that helps bikers in the state of Texas. I took her number and thought heck that was quite cool. Anyway she pulls away and then I get my helmet, goggles, and gloves on and go to pull way. I am up on this incline wanting to turn right and the right front tire is on the downward side and the rear tire is on the other side of the hump on the downward side. So the middle of the bike is dead center on the peak. Well no cars are coming so I get ready to take off and then the car comes out from the street to my left and guns it through the stop sign and makes a right into the path I was about to take. So I was on the throttle up phase with the clutch releasing and moving forward so I had to pull the clutch in and hit the front break with the front wheel already pointed right, once she did the front end dip (when you hit the front break hard going only ½ mile an hour) the bike starts to go over. It hit the pipes but did not completely go full 45 lay down it was more like 25 degrees resting on the pipes and the foot peg. I got off, picked her up and restarted. I was angry but glad no damage so I did not pursue the a-hole. I went home to double check for damage and found nothing so I entered a little paragraph in the “What did you do today” forum on this site had half a beer and headed out again.

This time I ended up in Hurst a city near by and just turn down a cool looking street and decided to just drive around to see what I would find. Man am I glad I did. The houses where unreal in that they were big, old, and really had cool landscaping. I then ran across this park called Rickel Park. I need to go back there and explore the whole thing as what I found the short time I was there was cool. Here are two pictures right from where I parked my bike.

This one is pointed away from the bike.

This one is a different direction with the bike in it. So there was two trails, one taken above and then this one.

Take a look for this ground, not found much in these parts unless around lakes.

So I climb up this hill after dropping my camera (which still works) and take a shot at the same scenery as the last picture but now I am on the opposite side of the trail up a hill.

The next picture gives you an idea how high I am up the hill I climbed.

Now the hill was not that big of a deal to climb but in the next shot you will see there was a much easier way to get where I am now. You will note the path just 10 or 15 feet from me. There was another way back to my bike so I took that way back.

The next shot is kind of why I want to go back when there is more time as it was about 445PM at this time and the Sun was on its way to the horizon and the temps were dropping. Now I am not sure just how much you can make out, but I had to go up yet another hill to a picnic table to look down on this one. What I think is down there besides more parking and paths is a stream. Here it is.

Some times pictures reveal more once they come up on the blog then my explore program. I can use my photo software but hey I am in a hurry.

Keep the wheels on the road.

If you want check my blogg at this site.
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=25466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Ride January 27th 2008

#82 Unread post by Patrick »

Ride January 27th 2008

This turned out to be a great little ride today. The weather did not clear up early as expected but by 1130 we started calling each other and asking what do you think etc. So we decide to set a time at 1245 at my house. Below is Boo Boo, Ping Ping aka. Flipper, and CLG.

With a departure time of 1PM from my house with a meet up time of 0145 at No Frills Grill at 287 and Little Road to meet Paul and Gail. We get there a little early so we all have some grub (fairly good mind you) and a cold one.

Paul and Gail show up so its time to hit the road. Ping Ping knows some cool roads down south and asked if we wanted to do some back riding. We all look at each other as if to say “aint that what we are here for in the first place?” and say “great take the lead”. We all decide with Ping Ping leading (aka Philip) we best get gas as when he takes us on those back roads he does not always know where we are going and we have no clue as to when we might see people again. Here is Gail and her bike looking all matching and that girlie stuff.

So we head south by south west and to be honest I will do my best to say where we were but there were many times I had no idea. After a while it was time to take a break after winding around who knows where we stop at a small desolate gas station for a bio break some place near Venis <- the spelling could be Venus, but I think it was with an e or an (i). I saw a sign at one time on one of those seldom found curvy Texas roads. You can tell by the pictures with the lack of much in the back ground that we are someplace flat.

Here is another one from a different direction.

So off we go again, man it is too bad that we left so late in the afternoon as to not stop more often to take pictures. Philip took us down some real curvy roads (for Texas), sometimes they were rather bumpy but it was really a cool ride. We saw all kinds of cool things and I want to go back for more pictures and sure enough we did get lost for a short time but low and behold we end up south of Joe Pool lake headed north and find the marina. So we stop and I have a cup of some fantastic Clam Chowder soup. We kill a couple of beers and decide to head on home.

Here we are in the parking lot.

Oh and not all of these bikes are part of our group. This is Joe Pool’s idea of a motorcycle parking lot. There were many more bikes the spots in this area. The whole place was full of bikers.

The birds were going nuts so I shot this picture of the marina and birds.

Here we are inside the place.

I like the décor so I take a shot.

Paul and Gail head back home towards Mansfield and Philip, CLG, Boo Boo, and myself hit 360 north. While on 360 Boo Boo signals that he is heading home so he heads north and we (Flipper, CLG, and myself) exit at Trinity BLVD and stop at the Top Deck Bar and grill to relax and discuss our trip and future trips. Man they have very comfortable furniture in there.

So we get home and then start the call chain to have a fire at Paul’s house. I will take my camera over there and shoot some shots and up load them later as part of this.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=25466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Ride February 3rd 2008

#83 Unread post by Patrick »

Ride February 3rd 2008

Well today was a mixed bag of emotions and events. The weather was perfect, the super bowl is scheduled for 5PM, my mom is in town, so how do I not ride off into the day without making her or me feel bad. I got it, bring her with, holy crap Batman she is game. I grab my medium helmet that fits very tight on me and my wife just right and size it on my mom and oh crud it does not fit at all. It is way too loose, to the point of being dangerous and I am not about to put my 71 year old mother on the back of my bike with a dangerous helmet or with out one. My sisters would kill me. So with a promise I will be back in a couple of hours I get the go ahead to take a ride. Here we are starting to form up in my drive way. Oh and for all you Ole Boars and others on what ever sites I did not plan to ride today and this was a last minute judgment call so sorry if I did not broadcast it, but then again you have phones and have my number.

Mom came out to get in the picture with the Ole Boars so the female is my mom.

Well we thought we could go to Strokers Dallas and be back in time for me to keep peace at home. So off we go! Oops on 114 heading East all of a sudden TC pulls over on to the shoulder of the road. He looks at something and jumps back on the bike, but all along I keep hearing this popping and smell a ton of gas. Philip and Paul were taking lead and noticed Brandon, TC, and I had pulled off the road so they did the same about 1/2/ mile up. We pass them, and TC takes us off the Hwy and to a Shell Station. Once there we find a nut off of his shift cable that we temporarily screw it back on by hand and he also tells us the clamp for his air filter came off. He was very lucky in that his K&N air filter though away from its proper mount point did not end up on the hwy. So now we decide it is time to head to an auto parts shop and fix the cable properly and get a new clamp for the air filter. We head on down town Grapevine and find an AutoZone on Grapevine Hwy AKA Hwy 26. While TC is in the parts store Paul commences to tighten the shift cable with my tool kit. I guess wisdom does come with age.. Inside joke – grin….

Here is Paul fix’n the cable.

Well TC is in the store for ever, it seemed like he was trying to marry the parts as you can see by the over enthusiastic group outside. It took him forever to get a simple clamp.

Finally TC shows up with the filter clamp and it takes a bunch of us to help him out. If you have read my other postings you will get the inside joke with the pointing at the bike that is now going on. Paul ran out of gas on a couple of trips ago and we pointed to were there gas should go.

Now we have TC’s bike up and running and guess what, Paul announces he needs gas. Now keep in mind that before we headed for the parts store we were at a Shell station. Of course there was a lot of hazing on Paul going on at this point and he wanted to stop at a place just a block away but Phillip in the lead kept on going and took us to the Shell station we stopped at the first point. Good thing he did as Brandon left his glasses there after the first stop. I only know this as I saw him head over to pick them up and unknown to him I had the camera going so I shot him getting them.

TC came walking up and said that I am never in the pictures and told me he would take one so I walked over to Paul’s bike while he was prepaying for his gas. The sun was in my eyes as you should be able to figure out.

Here is a couple of shots while most of them fuel up. First shot is Paul and TC.

Here is Philip.

So all fueled and fixed up we decide to head to Strokers. Here is a shot of Paul and Brandon out in front of Strokers. It was a nice ride the traffic down 114 was not too bad.

Here is another shot out front of Strokers.

They had a band warming up so I shot that also.

Well me, mom, and Val had plans to go to the American Legion to watch the super bowl so it was time for me to go. Being that I have never been to Strokers via the hwy’s I ask Phillip the fastest way home and head down the road in front of Strokers to 482 then to 183 West and git on home. Steve stops by about an hour after I get home and at the same time the rest of the group shows up and rides by telling Steve to follow them. I cry knowing I am about to go inside the American Legion to watch a Super Bowl that I care less about while they are out riding. I do enjoy beating Howard and Philip later at the Legion in a few games of Billiards. We are not great but can beat most. It was a good day but man I wish I could have rode more. What a great day for riding.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Rickey Park Visit – February 4th – Kind of Part II

#84 Unread post by Patrick »

Rickey Park Visit – February 4th – Kind of Part II

In a prior ride I stopped by this park (those pictures on a separate post) and I had mentioned I wanted to stop by again. Well with my mom in town we loaded up in the mini Van, yes you read this right. I did ride today on my bike to Dukes while Val and mom took her convertible and those pictures will be at towards the end. Anyway it was a wonderful day with my wife and mom. Here is a little creek that based on the cement water blocks must get to be a big creek during heavy rains. Mom and Val in the tree where they belong.

Here is just a shot of the creek.

Mom and Val on a bridge – oh no Batman he is doing home pictures (yes your right this is my blog) ..

For those of you with kids the park has a play ground as you can see Val swinging.

Here is one of the paths, notice the pines (if your into that kind of thing).

Here is a side smaller creek I found. You can see where the local kids have built a little make shift bridge to cross the creek from the apartments across the woods to the park.

I thought this was funny in that it was in the creek.

Mom and Val at one of the picnic tables.

Ah, now I got to ride my bike so here is mom and Val at Dukes.

Now me and mom and the day and nice weather is over.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

A Trip to Colorado a couple years ago.

#85 Unread post by Patrick »

A Trip to Colorado a couple years ago.

Just thought I would throw this in for those who would like to ride to Colorado some time. This is a little park off of some unknown mountain road.

Me looking for cool rocks or gold. I did find one big peace of iron ore that does have a bunch of gold in it. Not enough to melt down and make anything worth it but I have it in my yard.

Now we are at the Red Rocks area.

Now we are at the Red Rocks Amp Theater.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Ride Saturday 020908

#86 Unread post by Patrick »

Ride Saturday 020908

Well after a lot of talk by some of us on Friday night around the fire, the only guys that went for a ride today were Dennis, Jim, and I. TC is sick, Paul had some things to get done today so he can ride tomorrow (Sunday) and Philip had promised a good friend of him he would go fishing in the morning but that turned out to be longer then expected. Me and Jim meet up at the Post at 1130 and he calls Dennis who claims not to have received my broadcast but later he did see that he got it. Dennis shows up at about 1230 and we hit the road. Jim just bought a new 150cc scooter that we wants to get used to so we decide to take the scenic route first to Chilies in Roanoke and then on to Denton so Dennis can get a hair cut (don’t ask) and that is where the fun begins.

We take off north on 157 to Cheaksparger spelling I am sure) headed west with the idea we would take Central North but I passed it and then when we were about to hit 26 North me and Jim had to stop and wait for Dennis. He complains about us going over the speed limit and Jim and I kind of laugh because we really were not going that fast. I mention the idea of going north on 26 and Dennis says no that we should continue on to Precint Line road to 1709. Ok so we go that way with Jim in the lead and we hit 1709 and Jim turns right. Well we shortly loose Dennis again so we pull over and he passes by and stops up the road. We come up to him and again he is expressing his views on us going over the speed limit as this area “Keller” is a speed trap zone. He states how he wants to see the scenes and such so I offer to let him lead. He reluctantly takes the lead and he takes us through some great roads. Twisty and very scenic as we head north to Roanoke. We come to a light and Jim and I are turning red from laughing so hard and Jim says he needs to tell me something later and I bet him a beer that I know what it is. While Dennis was in the lead we averaged about 10 MPH over the speed limits often going faster. We stop at Chilies where Jim and I have a ball poking fun at Dennis (Mario) for this “wanting to see the scenes and doing the speed limits”. He proclaims that he was keeping up with the traffic. Now we were on twisty country roads “WHAT TRAFFIC” I wonder. I could have maybe counted 10 cars in the 20 minutes of riding that we where “speeding”. The food was good.

Well here is a shot of us at Chilies with Jim’s new scooter.

Here is another shot.

Now for the trip to Denton. Mental Note: One of the cities on my to avoid list is now Denton. Traffic is very heavy and construction is rampant. We take 377 north to 35 north and then pull off for the newer developed area of Denton. What a mess, no bars near by to stop by while Dennis gets his hair cut. Dennis mentions that there is an American Legion post down the road so Jim and I head that way.

It is very small and a lady comes out when she sees us pull up. There is only one car in the lot so I yell out “are you open” she nods a yes so we get off the bikes and I take a couple of pictures.

Here is the first one. Note how small the place is.

Here is another one to make sure I capture the name.

We walk in to find a bunch of tables all decorated and a big cake on a table against the far wall “oxymoron”. We look for the bar and Jim points out there is a door saying Women another Men and that is it. No bar and we look at the women and ask “where is the bar?” She cannot speak an ounce of English and looks rather scared of us so we leave. Well we are well under a mile from where we left Dennis and it took us so long to navigate the traffic that by the time we get there he is done.

So off we go again and head down 377 then Dennis still leading takes us down some more cool back roads and we wind up in the historical part of Roanoke.

A shot of a fairly good Mexican Restaurant of which the name I cannot remember and could not spell anyway.

Here is a shot of the famous Babe’s Chicken place. I have not been there yet but I have not yet met a person who has not raved about the food there. It only has chicken and chicken fried steak dinners on the menu. I was told it was one of those all you can eat deals bring your own beer.

We ride a very short way and stop by the historical fire department. Note the sign to the left of Dennis and behind him and the window is the old Engine #1 Fire truck.

Here is another shot in front of the old fire house.

Dennis then grabbed the camera and took a shot of me with the Babe’s sign in the back ground.

We then take a ride down some more twisty back roads over to Jim’s house. His wife was cleaning out the garage so he had his out door bar out in front. So what the heck first a couple of pictures and a beer.

Here is a shot from the street.

Here is a shot up a little closer.

While having my beer Philip calls and tells me he is as Dukes and wants to know if I want to stop by. So what the heck time to go and meet with Philip. Dennis decides it is time to leave also and since I am fairly lost he takes me towards Central and he peels off for home while head to see Philip at Dukes.

After some discussion Philip and I decide to go to another place to watch the Bud Shoot out and my number one man wins. DE JR. A great end of another good day.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Ride Sunday 021008 Meridian

#87 Unread post by Patrick »

Ride Sunday 021008 Meridian

What a great unpredicted ride today was. I had promised some friends to take some pictures of their furniture which they are selling on Craigs List so they can up load the pictures which means I was most likely going to miss out on the ride to Meridian with a few of the Ole Boars. So I was going to meet with Black Wolf of the Rally Up Texas site at Strokers Dallas if at all possible (he was not aware that I was really going to try). Well as it turns out with this group getting something going early is nearly impossible they were late so I was able to go. Another big thing going against any type of riding was that Val (my wife) has the flu so I thought she might put the kibosh on the whole plan. But guess what she was still in bed and I told her my plans and she waved me off so off I went.

Well if we want to hit Meridian and get back home and yet stop from time to time we need to shag since it is now about 1230PM. So we hit 183 West, 820 South, 20 West, 35 South, to 67 West. Now to start off, Paul (CLG) decides to take off without a coat. Philip asks him, are you not going to where your coat. He shrugs and says no, it’s a great day. Now mind you Paul is the guy that seems to have problems with gas.

After about 11 miles Paul signals he needs gas (what else is new)…

So after we get gas we continue on and once on 35 South we stop at a Rest Stop to meet up with Steve. Here we are at the rest stop so Steve cannot argue the point.

He never shows so on we go. I decide to pull over and call it picture time. So here we ware on 67 who knows where.

Here is a gravel road we thought about traversing to have a beer that we brought with us but Philip says there may be a park up the road.

I decide to take a shot of them on the side of the road as well.

Much to Philips surprise we come across the park not too far down the road so we decide to stop. At this time it is mostly underdeveloped which in my opinion is good as they do not charge us to enter. There is a bunch of construction and a new guard or entry shack going up which means they will be charging in the future. It is rather cool very scenic and it looks like a great place for fishing as there are a lot of people fishing via the shore and boats. We roll threw and find a place to park kind of out of the way to have our beer.

We decide to walk away from the parking lot to a more discreet place to have our beer.

I take a scenic shot.

And another one waking up to the bikes.

Oh and one of the bridge where we drove over to get here.

So time to head to Meridian and find the State park there. It is getting late enough I know we will not make it home before dark and I am starved. I tell them that food is in order so we agree to eat in Glen Rose when we get there but first the park. It was a great ride there and we hit 22 and found the park.

Here we are by the water. And yes guess what time for a beer.

And of course believe it or not there are folks around so we again go off to be discreet and I take a few shots. Oh and across the late are cabins they rent out, we might return and stay over some time since we really found some cool roads to ride.

See the cabin on the hill, that would be great to rent.

Not sure how much you can make out on the next one as I am shooting across the lake but there are cabins and a boat ramp.

Here is one with the zoom off.

Now here we are getting ready to mount and ride on.

Here is one at the front to prove we were there as some one once said in another blog.

Now I get into the action while Philip takes the shot.

Now it is time for the coat deal with Paul. We are shagging to Glen Rose and he is getting cold. The time is about 530 PM. We see him hugging the gas tank at 60+ MPH and looking cold so we stop at this Dollar store so Paul can buy some type of cheap cover and I take pictures.

The camera or should I say the shooter does not do the scenery justice.

Here is another attempt to capture the landscape at the Dollar General.

And yet another shot over at the road we are on to get there. Man I wish we stopped on 144 to Glen Rose to take pictures as it was a great ride.

Ah finally in Glen Rose at a place we stopped once below and we had a burger and a beer and man it was good. I would recommend the place and in fact I will on the RUT site. Extremely friendly and more bikes this time. Here is a shot of the place.

After we hit the road it was now about twilight and with some deer country ahead we decided to shag even harder. Only now I offered Paul my leather vest to help him stay warm as the light weight coat he got was not doing the trick and he excepted. He still was cold getting home as we really shagged it but what a great trip. It was about 730 PM before we got home.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Valentine’s day Nascar Twin 125’s day short ride

#88 Unread post by Patrick »

Valentine’s day Nascar Twin 125’s day short ride

Well with Val sick with the crud and it was too cool and windy to watch the race on our deck me and Philip decide to go to Marria’s to watch the races. Val is ok with that since she is feeling bad so yippee and can ride and watch the races. Philip and I start off at my house.

Marria’s is closed until I think 4PM so we talk over the next possibilities. We decide to go to Pocket’ sports bar. It is a great place during the day until about 8PM then the youngsters start to show up. But we basically had the place to ourselves today.

Here we are out in front.

Dale Jr. wins the first race and I am happy as can be so we then decide to go for a ride after the second race. Now as many of you know me, it seems I want to take a picture of every gas station in TX so I decide take a shot of Philip fueling up. Maybe Paul will get the idea of what gas stations are used for.

This is a Quik Trip at Hwy 10 and 157.

Just a shot down 157.

So we take off and do a little riding then decide to stop at the River Bottom Pub. Philip decides to take a shot of me in front of the place.

We get a beer and since it is fairly nice out decide to head out to the back yard of the bar and relax. Philip almost falls a sleep.

So while Philip is sleeping I decide to take a walk in the river bottoms and find this old garage / barn. “He was not really sleeping and I really did not walk far.”

Then I found this garage with a bunch of old foreign cars rotting away behind it. If they were Fords, Chevy’s or Dodges I could say this was red neck heaven but they are not.

Well we decide to ride home then as we are going down the road Philip gives me the “want a have a beer signal” and I nod yes. So we decide to stop at the Flame. A real friendly local bar on hwy 10 I think in Hurst. I hear the food is fantastic but I have not yet tried it yet.

We go inside and they are setting up for Valentine’s day and man the bar was in a very very happy mood. This one lady was bragging how she was 70 and ½ and man she was sure forceful about the fact. Philip did shot a picture of me out in front as well.

Well while here Paul calls with a car problem so me and Philip head to his house to see if we can help and then Val lets me know it is time to let the dogs out so I head home. The end of another great day. It is supposed to be cruddy weekend weather wise. Maybe I can get some taxes done.

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Daytona 500 Day 2008

#89 Unread post by Patrick »

Daytona 500 Day 2008

I went for a short ride to do some errands and take advantage of a cold but nice day after two days of rain. So while out and about Philip calls and says they need someone to go over to Paul’s and be ram rod. So what the heck I go on over to Paul’s house and here is what I find.

A ton of wood, actually I would say about 5 tons like at least 10K pounds. Here is Philip and Stephen working (for a change).

Here is Paul sharpening some axes. He has the easy job.

And looking over his work, actually he did do a good job, I took a whack with one of the axes myself and I could bury it quite far into the wood.

Even Brandon tried some work with a chain saw that had a blade that could not cut a twig. So after I made my case Paul went to get another blade for the chain saw. You can see Philip in the back ground with the other chain saw.

Here is Paul acting like he did a whole bunch of work but other then running to the store and sharpening axes I have not seen him cut a single lick.

Here is Brandon in his look at me look. Most of these pictures are more for the Ole Boars then for anyone else so if by now you are asking yourself “why did he post these here” well they are my riding buddies so I take them for better or worse.

After I talk about how much wood had really been cut Brandon takes me to the back yard to see what has already been cut and stacked. As it turns our most of this was done by Paul so I guess he did do more then sharpen axes and run to the store for chain saw blades. Sorry Dude!

Well after having a beer and watching them work for awhile I head down the road for a short ride and put the bike back in the garage.  So I head off to the Daytona 500 Party a buddy of mine Chuck is holding and as it turns out I take 3rd place in our little pool. Here is a picture of the winners. Judy (right) Anna (left one of us Ole Boars), me (back left), John (another Ole Boar).

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Ride 022308

#90 Unread post by Patrick »

Ride 022308

The weather took some time to warm up so folks started going off and doing their thing before about 1 PM and the plan was to take off for a late lunch. Brett, Philip, Val and myself were a go, and Ryann Brett’s girl friend decided she would meet us for lunch via her car since she hurt her back. So we decided on Bennigans and it was not very crowded but it was the first time we thought the service really was slow. The food came hot so part of it must have been the kitchen but the waiter was a bit slow as well. One of the plans was to stop down by the Bike Swap meet as listed below. Here we are getting ready to leave. You know me and the pictures.

Here is Brett, Philip, and Valerie.

Philip and Val in front of Bennigans.

Philip, Brett, Ryann, and Valerie now with Ryann in front of Bennigans.

Well from here we decided to head down to the Swap Meet at Diamond Jims in Arlington TX. We got there and did not really stay long enough to even really go in. I figure if I cannot take pictures that I can show on these web sites I best not stay too long. So we took a couple out front and decided to head down to Joe Pool Lake.

Here is a shot of the sign and part of the party.

Val decides to take the camera and take a shot of Brett and myself.

Here we are down at the Marina on Joe Pool Lake

On the way back we had the wind to our backs and Val decides she wants to go to the Harley shop to see the bike Soft Tail I fell in love with. I did not really get much of a rise out of her so we will see.

Here is the information on the Swap meet as advertised. I am not so sure about going to other events of this nature.

Winter Festival 2008 Rain or Shine Best Beer Prices anywhere

Diamond Jims came through with great prices for United Clubs
$1 Miller Lite Draft
$2 Miller Lite Bottle

Winter Festival 2008 Rain or Shine Cage OK.
ROCA M/C in Conjunction with United Clubs DFW
Saturday 23 Feb 1pm-6pm
Diamon Jims Corner of Division/Great Southwest PKWY

305 N Great Southwest Pky Arlington Tx 817-633-2801

Live Band
Swap Meet $20 table , get 4 arm bands
Chili Cookoff $5 entry get 1 arm band
Pool Tournament $5 entry get 1 arm band
Winter Babe Contest
$5 if not entered in Swap Meet or tounaments
Contact INK ( 940-595-5740 ) for PreRegistration Info
email -> genxtattoo@aim.com

http://www.unitedclubsdfw.com/Flyers/ROCA2.jpg

All M/C R/C M/M and Independent's Welcome.

-tm

United Clubs DFW - Association of traditional motorcycle clubs
dedicated to the motorcycle lifestyle, their local communities and to
freedom.