A little history I posted at the beginner's forum.

Gina
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2007 Suzuki Boulevard 800

A little history I posted at the beginner's forum.

#1 Unread post by Gina »

Hello to all fellow bikers although some may not consider me a fellow biker because my Kymco 250 is a scooter not a motorcycle. But have mercy. I'm in my 50's and am just learning. (If I were a cat I would only have two lives left by now anyway.)
I have been reading everything I can get my hands on about biking since I wrecked my 1st scooter (Yamaha Majesty 400) the second day I rode it. After recuperating for several months from my knee injuries, arm injury and the dreaded ego breaking injury, (not to mention the destruction of my lovely bike that had been in mint condition), I enter this forum as a new woman--a changed one--a smarter one and a scareder one. (I know.... scareder is not a word--(I'm an English major)-but heck, it just reflects my feelings better).
Thanks to all who have shared your bike riding wisdom. I will keep coming back here to learn from you and share my own experiences. The script note at the bottom of this page is the last words I was able to say before leaving the road to play tumbleweed with my bike.
Until then, remember what Helen Keller said: "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

Gina--the Grand Vista of bards
Help me, Jesus!
www.reginarussell.weebly.com