Toad Rock Motorcyle Campground Annual Event

mswarrior
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

Toad Rock Motorcyle Campground Annual Event

#1 Unread post by mswarrior »

Last summer I visited Toad Rock and was very happy with what I found. I've been to many campsites, some claiming to be motorcycle friendly. None can even come close to the rock. This event hosts approximatly 1000 riders and I did not attend cause I was in relaxation mode. The area roads are a dream to ride and I used every inch of road there was :shock: . I am from Bow Island, Alberta and plan to return to the rock again this summer. If anyone else wants to join in they are welcome to contact me.

Peace Out,

John

http://www.toadrockcampground.com

3rd Annual Toad Rock Rally, (TR3)

Registration Cost: $50.00
Click here to pre-register for this event

Event Starts: June 30th, 2005 Time: Event Ends: July 3rd, 2005

The Rock starts Rockin' for early birds on Thursday night, June 30 with "The Rippin'Rattlers".After a great bunch of new games Friday afternoon, we'll be dancing the night away to the rocking blues of "Dr. Fun and the Nightcrawlers". An early start to the Poker Run on Saturday gets us touring up the lake, and back in time for the Show and Shine,and more fun games, (the Jello Slide!) Enjoy a great dinner from The Alligator Pie-man, and recharge your batteries for more great dancing to "What It Is". We want you to leave here Very Tired, and Very Happy!!Tickets are selling fast,& we expect a big turnout. Free T-Shirts to all paid preregistrants by June 1
Volunteers, Vendors, and Performers: Please contact us via this website, http://www.toadrockcampground.com or call us at 1-877- 229-5448
This is a charity fundraiser. No Minors, No Pets

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

Re: Toad Rock Motorcyle Campground Annual Event

#2 Unread post by High_Side »

mswarrior wrote:Last summer I visited Toad Rock and was very happy with what I found. I've been to many campsites, some claiming to be motorcycle friendly.
I stopped by there this year to check it out (while I was with the family on vacation). I read artical in Canadian Biker and I like the idea of the jammin' stage and the biker friendly way of things, but waking up to the inevitable jackof with straight pipes at 6am is the big deterent. I might just have to take the ear-plugs and give it a go just the same. It sounds like too much fun to miss.
High_Side

knucklehead-taz
Rookie
Rookie

TOAD ROCK

#3 Unread post by knucklehead-taz »

So what does the $50 smacks get yah ??? 8)
47 custom Knuck.

mswarrior
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Re: TOAD ROCK

#4 Unread post by mswarrior »

knucklehead-taz wrote:So what does the $50 smacks get yah ??? 8)
They state you get the T-Shirt but the $50 includes the camping fees, free showers, and a huge vat of coffee is on every morning. When A friend and I stopped there last summer " just after the event " we expected to stay a couple days. Two days turned to six in a hurry, it was quiet and we had the run of the joint. Frank has a Kawi ZX10, and myself a Interceptor 1000, don't let the photo's on there site fool ya, all are welcome. We found making toad rock a base and making day trips from there very cool. There is so many twisting roads out there it's nuts, many of which are listed as some of the best. If anyone would like some pics of our trip there last summer let me know and i'll send ya some.

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#5 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

That is a really neat unqiue campground. thanks! i will keep it in mind for the future.

i also like the idea of "go a few days after the big camp festival" :D

//monkey
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

1986 ninja
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

#6 Unread post by 1986 ninja »

I was with warrior at toad rock and it was great can't wait to go back.But we are stuck on the plain flat roads of alberta. LOL :laughing: :laughing: I have some pic's of our tour. We meet some young ladies from the states. And took them for a ride.It was a blast hope we hooked them on bikes.

mswarrior
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#7 Unread post by mswarrior »

haha, glad to see you finaly joined us in TMW ninja.
Many say live to ride, I say ride is to live.