Michigan

t.c.rider
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#31 Unread post by t.c.rider »

I am from Traverse City. I got in a bike wreck last July...I hope to be able to ride in the spring...
Well I can't regret,
can't you just forget it?
I started something I couldn't finish
If we go down,
we go down together
best friends means,
well best friends means

michtbone
Rookie
Rookie

DAYTONA BEACH BIKE WEEK PACKAGE

#32 Unread post by michtbone »

HEY, EVERYONE FROM MICHIGAN WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN JOINING US TO DAYTONA BEACH BIKE WEEK CLICK ON www.planet-powersports.com AND GET REGISTERED ASAP!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TRIP, WITH LOTS OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT FOR YEARS. ALSO, IF ANY WOULD LIKE TO GET ON OUR EMAIL LIST, WE WILL SEND YOU A COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF UPCOMING EVENTS, SALES, ETC. THANKS TO ALL, AND PLEASE KEEP THE RUBBER ON THE GROUND, AND THE SHINEY SIDE UP!!!!
Sincerely,

Thomas Lindemeyer

ejjury
Rookie
Rookie

#33 Unread post by ejjury »

I hail from Saginaw and can never seem to find people to ride with, but then I don't really do much riding at the moment, and it has yet to be long distance.
Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made.
-Oscar Wilde

TheLegionOfDoom
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

#34 Unread post by TheLegionOfDoom »

Tecumseh, Mi here...its good to see a few of you are pretty close to me.
[url=http://mimotorcycleriders.com][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/downi9/100top.jpg[/img][/url]

trinibob
Rookie
Rookie

hi there from midland

#35 Unread post by trinibob »

Hi all trinibob here in midland I am always looking for takers for group rides up to the northern twisties or down for that matter.

jaskc78
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#36 Unread post by jaskc78 »

I was born and raised just NW of Grand Rapids, so I'm sure that whenever I go back to visit family during "Road Construction" Season, I'll be sure to bring my bike and hopefully we can get something going.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.