Michigan

Meanie
Legendary
Legendary
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by Meanie »

sportsterideragogo wrote:I'm in Hudson Mich (30 miles dead south of Jackson), would like to find some peeps to ride with come spring....
Well, I'm sure you've scanned over the posts. Therefore, you know where we live. At least for myself, let me know when you start riding. I'll ride anywhere.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

stealth
Rookie
Rookie

#22 Unread post by stealth »

Byron Center MI, here, its about 10 minutes South of Grand Rapids

Kim
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#23 Unread post by Kim »

Hello fellow Michiganders!

I'm just north of Ann Arbor.
When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Meanie
Legendary
Legendary

#24 Unread post by Meanie »

:o IT'S ALIVE! And just when I thought the Michigan riders were dead.

Hi Kim, welcome. Perhaps you can persuade some local riders to meet up.

I just bought a book titled "Motorcycling Across Michigan" which I found interesting. The author is obviously a rider who has gather info about the best Michigan roads to ride on for various reasons. I've decided to tackle as many routes as I can while I can. Therefore, if you or anyone else feel the urge to join, you're more than welcome. Even if you or anyone else out there just want to take a jaunt locally and looking for someone to ride with, let me know.

Ride safe.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

ZX7Robert
Rookie
Rookie

#25 Unread post by ZX7Robert »

Hey, everyone; I'm located in Jackson (it's the cesspool betwixt Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Kalamazoo, for those of you that are afraid to come around these parts :D ), and I wouldn't mind finding someone to ride with as well. I ride a ZX7R, but I don't need to ride with sportbike types; I'm just looking to enjoy the moment.

Regards.

noodlenoggin
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
My Motorcycle: 1995 Ford Thunderbird =-(

#26 Unread post by noodlenoggin »

Hey! I'm a little bit north of Grand Rapids...um...like...um... two hours or so north, I guess. More like Traverse City, really. :blushing:

Since I've had kids I seem to get the bike on the road about every other year...and this is looking like the "off" year. I got it running, and I've zipped up and down the sub a couple of times, but no plates or 'surance. Something 'bout paying for imminent twins or something. :baby: :baby:
1979 XS650F -- "Hi, My name's Nick, and I'm a Motorcyclist. I've been dry for four years." (Everybody: "Hi, Nick.")

thespirit
Elite
Elite

#27 Unread post by thespirit »

I'm in Port Huron. When my bike isn't busted, I use it to commute to Mount Clemens for work.

bcarlson
Regular
Regular

#28 Unread post by bcarlson »

I'm in southwest MI, Stevensville actually. For all you football fans, it's like 45 minutes north of Notre Dame. My friend was all gung ho on me getting a bike, and now we never ride together so I'm really jonesing for a group ride someplace.

Oh, yeah...as much as I like my bike, it's a real torture rack on longer rides so I may not be up for a cross-the-state type of ride.

scan
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

#29 Unread post by scan »

I suppose I should post a little note here. I will be riding up to Michigan on Friday the 1st and heading home on the 4th. I have not formal plans, save a Saturday afternoon/evening party to which I'm committed. I plan to mostly be in the Detroit area, but may end up in Saugatuck on Friday night and riding towards Detroit Saturday - that is actually still not determined. So basically just checking if anyone around the area is free, or see if anything is going on.
* 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R *
"What good fortune for those of us in power that people do not think. " Hitler - think about that one for a minute.

ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#30 Unread post by ofblong »

lol my parents live in Byron Center :D. I live in Otsego which is between Kalamazoo and well Byron Center lol.
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]