My last video

jdog109socal
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: 2010 ZX10r

My last video

#1 Unread post by jdog109socal »

Just wanted to let you all know this will be my last new ride video for a while. As seen on this video is some interference. I notice this this on the last couple of rides... I lost 2 cameras this past 2 weeks. I guess it was there time to die.

I had 2 extra cameras that i replace with but this past few weeks the interference has got a lot worse. If you notice there is now video of my lower left camera do to the video being unviewable. I have been changing this around to the point i dont no what else to do to fix problem. This problem is nailed down to being the recorder running off bike battery. I have a call in the the recorder people now. I might just be that time to replace equiptment and like alot of other poeple im broke... So untill futher notice im done making video of my bike its been a fun ride hope you all enjoyed the Ride

http://community.motozania.com/_Cal-Coa ... 29029.html

Jeff R. aka Jdog109socal
"if you ain't burning, you ain't learning"

jaskc78
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#2 Unread post by jaskc78 »

hope you're back up and running soon, your videos are always top-notch.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.

PacificShot327
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100

#3 Unread post by PacificShot327 »

Aw, dang. I, too, enjoy the videos of your rides. Hope you can get the problem sorted out quickly.
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carrel