Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Motorcycle Tag-O-Rama Game - Picture Game Thread

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Copy my photo - Picture Game Thread

THE BASICS:

The aim of the Motorcycle Tag-O-Rama Game is to reproduce a similar photo of an object or place that can be found in many different locations around the world. Much like a scavenger hunt, examples include specific street signs, a railway crossing with train, yourself at a toll booth with reciept, pizza restraunt, stone or iron bridge etc.... Get creative

RULES:

1. Read the TAG on the most recent photo that was last posted.

1. Find a SIMILAR TAG and reproduce the photo (as best as possible) using that TAG. Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here.

2. Upon posting your new photo with your chosen tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific, but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another scooter on barn roof.

* Try to place the tags in interesting locations, objects or places that could probably be found in at least the majority of the planet.

3. Tag must be: Common where anyone can find and duplicate it.

4. The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.

5. One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.

6. The holder of the tag determines if the tag has been duplicated and acknowledges it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)

7. Last but not least, should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.

Remember, the point of this is not to win the game, or get a better picture, the point is the ride. On that note, if someone tags a post office. Rather than get out and ride a block to my local post office, I might ride an hour or so, out to the historic post office a few towns over.... Make it interesting.

(Thanks to the inspiration from other forum games similar to this one elsewhere in the world)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Motorcycle Tag-O-Rama Game - Picture Game Thread

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

EXAMPLE:

POSTER 1: (blues2cruise)

TAG - Bike on or near a Railway

POSTER 2 REPLY (Johnj):

TAG - Industrial Area

POSTER 1: (blues2cruise)

John got my tag.

..............the game would keep going now with the next TAG (in this case: Industrial Area) would get Johnj's tag if they take a photo of their bike in an industrial area and they would then take something out of their photo to pick as the next TAG.

Enjoy!

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TAG: Your bike at any distance road sign.

neelYang
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: KTM 890 DUKE R 2020

#4 Unread post by neelYang »

What a nice pictures really!
sry for bumping old thread
Hi!

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#5 Unread post by blues2cruise »

neelYang wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:09 am What a nice pictures really!
sry for bumping old thread
When the weather gets good again, it might be fun to start this up again.