Howdy Folks !! Wanted to let you know about the SV Rally

GMslave
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male

Howdy Folks !! Wanted to let you know about the SV Rally

#1 Unread post by GMslave »

On June 3, 4, 5 th we will be having the 2nd Annual SV Rally at Fontana Village in Deal's Gap, NC. For those of you that aren't familiar with Deal's Gap and the infamous Dragon, feel free to check out www.tailofthedragon.com for a little taste of " 318 curves in 11 miles" ! You can access our website at www.svrally.com real soon, where you should be able to find answers to all your questions, or register and post on the Rally message board. There was also a DVD made of last year's event, which you can check out here at www.avideothing.com/svrallydvd.php Hope to see some of you SV-ers down there !!
"I think I spent most of my time staring at the back tire of some SV650 from around Detroit. Them Detroit boys was real fast........ I have never taken corners so fast in all my life on wet roads, just trying to keep up with them."

MASHBY
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: 2012 Harley ElectraGlide

#2 Unread post by MASHBY »

Looks like an awesome run unfortuanly bit far for me to ride too.Thanks for the offer though.
Four Wheels Good Two Wheels Better

bubbyt
Rookie
Rookie

wow

#3 Unread post by bubbyt »

That looks like a great ride
I love your web page , I really want to try and get my wife out on some of these rides this summer.