2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle- COOL WALL VOTE: COOL

Your Coolness Factor of the 2011 Harley-Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle is...

You may select 1 option

View results

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle- COOL WALL VOTE: In progress

#21 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wowzers, we have a 3 way tie in the votes right now.... this is going to be exciting how it will turn out.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ZRex
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: 2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R & 2005 ZX-12R

#22 Unread post by ZRex »

High_Side wrote:I think that it looks much better in BLACK......for some reason...... :righton:
It took me about 5 minutes of staring at that picture to realize there was a V-Rod behind her.

I voted Awesome even though I don't really want a V-Rod Muscle, if I had the money to buy a new V-Rod I would buy a used V-Max, a ZX-12R, a used dual sport, and a used dirtbike.

I do love Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and although I would rather own a Fatboy (or a Night train) the V-Rod muscle is Awesome.

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

#23 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

I voted cool. Would've voted awesome if it had the Street Rod's bars and foot controls.

I've loved the V-Rod ever since it came out, for reasons that have already been mentioned by others. I find it bizarre that the HD "faithful" in the US haven't accepted it as a real HD. But then, it wasn't designed to please the faithful, it was meant to bring in new HD riders, and it's doing that pretty successfully (although more successfully in some markets than others. Such is life).
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#24 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Grey Thumper wrote:Would've voted awesome if it had the Street Rod's bars and foot controls.
Harley-Davidson really should bring back the Street Rod (even the name is quite cool). The other route H-D could go is with the XR1200 series by making a Street Rod out of one of those by putting in a full sized Harley-Davdison 96 engine in one. Now, that would be awesome...

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

#25 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

totalmotorcycle wrote:Harley-Davidson really should bring back the Street Rod (even the name is quite cool).
Well, the Diavel might pressure them to have a muscle bike/power cruiser with mid-mount foot controls.
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#26 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Grey Thumper wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote:Harley-Davidson really should bring back the Street Rod (even the name is quite cool).
Well, the Diavel might pressure them to have a muscle bike/power cruiser with mid-mount foot controls.
I would like to see that. Over the past 5 years there has been a raise in popularity with the "Muscle bike/power cruiser" category. The V-Max's popularity is such and before that the XS1100, the CBX1000, the KZ1300. I think even the Kawasaki H1 and H2 were good examples. Today's some of them are the V-Rod, the new V-Max, the Rocket III, the Bandit 1250, FZ1, Hammer, Fat Bob, M109... and lots more.

Mike

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#27 Unread post by Johnj »

So much potential.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#28 Unread post by sunshine229 »

This one was really hard for me, even took me a week to choose what to vote! If there was a "neutral" option I would have picked that, but since there isn't I had to think long and hard about which side of neutral I am on with this bike.

I have ALWAYS loved the V-Rod line and really wish they'd bring the original back. If we were voting on that one I would have voted awesome.

However, since this one has the ugliest radiator and the riding position causes a rider to be really stretched out, I had to vote only cool. For me it is much closer to cool than uncool, although I would have rather voted "half-cool"... ;)

I would never buy this model because my back wouldn't be able to handle the riding position, but that still doesn't make it uncool for me.

Cheers,
Andrea :)
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#29 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Well, that was a really close and exciting vote and debate right down to the line! It really could have went either way with just 1 vote at the end seperating COOL from UNCOOL.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle- COOL WALL VOTE: COOL

#30 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Here you go, the new Friday's motorcycle on the Cool Wall...Now get over there and discuss, vote and debate on it:

2011 Yamaha FZ8

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=41210