- Posts: 28980
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:00 pm
- Real Name: Mike
- Sex: Male
- Years Riding: 26
- My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
- Location: Waterloo, Ontario
The Urban Dictionary says:
1) The descriptive sound of someone being in danger of being hit by a motorcycle.
This guy's grandma was in vroomvroom the other day: now she's in the hospital.
2) Trying to get with someone of the opposite sex, for no other purposes then hook up with them.
guy 1 ( talking to girl ) : " Hey cutie
guy's friend: VROOOOM VROOOOM!
girl: you be vroom vrooming? see ya...
I am not sure I agree with #1, any engine can make a "vroom vroom" sound, after all, isn't it Mazda's motto? ... oh wait, that's Zoom Zoom! LOL.
...and now a funny cartoon impossibly combining #1 and #2:
#2 is just funny.
NEW 2018 Motorcycle Model Guides
2017 Motorcycle Model Guides
Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.
Powered by phpBB
® Forum Software © phpBB Limited