Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#326: 2017 Cleveland CycleWerks Ace Scrambler - Coolness Factor = 56.3%

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2017 Cleveland CycleWerks Ace Scrambler on the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall

For MORE information and Photos click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... -Scrambler

2017 Cleveland CycleWerks Ace Scrambler on www.Totalmotorcycle.com

So buffet of choices…

CCW’s Ace is what we consider the “standard” motorcycle. Beautiful design, simple frame, low seat height and light weight. The Ace is a great commuter and perfect for around town with daily highway jaunts. This is yet another blank canvas from CCW. Ride it stock or make it your own.

The Ace Standard is designed to look the part of your classic standard motorcycle, with many upgraded features that will not make it ride like a sled from the past.

The Ace Deluxe is designed to serve a more dual purpose or scrambler look. With aluminum wheels, inverted forks, a slightly raised front fender, wide bars, dual surface tires and a flat comfy seat. The Ace deluxe is a slight upgrade from the “standard”.

The Ace Scrambler’ and Ace Scrambler are 2 of our limited production variants. Not available in all countries, we have limited the production volume of these variants, produced only by special request from our worldwide group of distributors.

With over 80MPG and 70MPH+ cruising, priced under $3300 (in the USA) and a beautiful classic look. The Ace is sure to make you feel like one.

2017 Cleveland CycleWerks Ace Scrambler – www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ 3300 USD

For MORE information and Photos click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... -Scrambler

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: THIS WEEK: 2017 Cleveland CycleWerks Ace Scrambler - VOTE TODAY

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New for 2017 from CCW.

Are you getting tired of the Scrambler crazy yet? No?

Well everyone wants in on the Scrambler variant business and CCW is no exception offering (by far) the cheapest option to get into the Scrambler game... Why buy a Ducati when you can own 3 of these!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#3 Unread post by NorthernPete »

Now I wonder if they're using that Canadian tire Chinese engine in this bike. And we should get a bunch of new people posting once in the forum if it gets bad reviews. Lol. Mike, is this a ploy to drive up traffic? Ha ha!

All in all I like this bike. Seems like they actually made a bike that could be a scrambler. Has some ground clearance and they say it's pretty customizable. For the price, why not?

Cool!
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

montanalifter
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: Yamaha FJR 1300

#4 Unread post by montanalifter »

I voted cool. Bikes are getting very expensive these days and this is refreshing. Basically a drive around town bike or commute to work in town. Big question for me is it dependable (as in Honda, Yamaha) or would you regret spending 3.3k when it could of went to another bike. You usually get what you pay for.
Last edited by montanalifter on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#5 Unread post by ceemes »

Fail......mainly because of the company and it habit of flogging right POS that break down, have crappie production and finish standard, not to mention their bikes nasty habit of having critical components, aka brake calipers falling off when you need them the most, and because, well their bikes are generally POS as are their fan boys who will no doubt flood us shortly.

I will say that at least they got the looks bloody like close to right, but that anemic 200 CC sewing machine engine produces only between 12.7397 and 14.08073 HP lets it down big time.......I've seen moped with more HP than that. It's stated top speed is 70 MPH, and I am sure it can attain it, going down a long straight grade......with an 100 MPH tail wind pushing it......IMHO this this bike should be in dictionary, as a visual example of what a polished turd looks like.
Always ask why.

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#6 Unread post by Gummiente »

Don't hold back, ceemes, let us know how you really feel. :D
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

Gummiente

#7 Unread post by Gummiente »

If anyone felt the earth move this morning, it's because I agreed with ceemes. This bike gets a "fail" vote from me, largely based on the far less than stellar reputation of the brand when it comes to reliability, build quality and factory support. The internet is full of stories from dissatisfied customers, here's one account that is a must read for anyone considering the purchase of anything from CCW...

https://scholarsfromtheunderground.com/ ... tha-heist/
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#8 Unread post by ceemes »

Gummiente wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:28 am If anyone felt the earth move this morning, it's because I agreed with ceemes.
Tis but another sign that the pending apocalypse is upon us.

Actually, we have agreed a few times in the past, not often mind, but it has happened. How long do you figure is will be until their hordes of drooling, knuckle dragging rabid fanboys infest us with their presence?
Always ask why.

markdcoco
Veteran
Veteran
My Motorcycle: 2014/BMW/R1200RT

#9 Unread post by markdcoco »

Know so very little about either this bike or this company, but it's a fail on looks and specs... and from what I read the company and quality ain't that great either. Sure you can buy three of these for every one Ducati Scrambler but after these are stacked up in your back yard as lawn ornaments the Ducati will still be going.

Gummiente

#10 Unread post by Gummiente »

ceemes wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:13 am How long do you figure is will be until their hordes of drooling, knuckle dragging rabid fanboys infest us with their presence?
Well, first they have to join the forum and then make a post about this... which may or may not see the light of day once it has been viewed by any of the Mods here. :wink: :mrgreen:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride