totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Total Motorcycle Cool Wall - 2018 THIS OR THAT Results

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Welcome to our 8th year of the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall! This year, thanks to reader feedback we are trying something different, unique and fun called THIS OR THAT!

Total Motorcycle Cool Wall - 2018 THIS OR THAT Results

WHAT IS THIS OR THAT?
We match up two very legendary brands and pit them against one another! You choose which one you would want to own and why would you want to own it over the other motorcycle?

Question: If you won first prize and that prize was a motorcycle, which one would YOU pick and WHY would you over the other one?

HOW ARE THESE FINAL RESULTS DETERMINED?
The final Total Motorcycle Cool Wall cool factor results are determined by public vote, debate and review in the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall forum.

The winner of this week's THIS OR THAT will go on and fight the challenger next week. The overall winners will be determined how many weeks they can beat the competition. Vote, debate and participate in the discussion. Just remember - EVERY VOTE COUNTS - so get voting!

HOW DO YOU CHOSE EACH WEEK?
I will do my best to follow a logical order of things: Bobber -> Naked -> Sport -> Sport touring -> Touring -> Cruiser and once in a while, I'll throw in a Scooter, Dirt Bike, or a 3-wheeler. :)

But anyone can suggest the next bike to go into the ring right here: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=40774

REMEMBER: New motorcycle challengers placed on the TMW Cool Wall every Friday to bravely compete against last weeks winner!

See our Total Motorcycle Cool Wall Page: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyclecoolwall.htm for the ranking of all the bikes that have appeared on the Motorcycle Cool Wall.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

markdcoco
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 2014/BMW/R1200RT

Re: Total Motorcycle Cool Wall - 2018 THIS OR THAT Results

#2 Unread post by markdcoco »

What happened to this posting?
Has it ended or was I dropped for some reason?
Mark