LADIES - WomanBiker.com

worf2006usa
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

LADIES - WomanBiker.com

#1 Unread post by worf2006usa »

Does anyone have any experience with this site? Their web site says they are in E. Northport, NY. My wife ordered some riding apparel on July 4th and received what appeared to be a computer-generated confirmation. Since July 16th, emails to the web site and telephone messages left on their toll-free number answering machine asking for a tracking nummber or estimated date of delivery, have gone unanswered. This, and the fact that our credit card has not been charged, leads me to speculate that they might no longer be in business. If someone lives in the vicinity of 63 Larkfield Rd., in E. Northport, NY, how about dropping by to see if they are still there. Thanks.

worf2006usa
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

WomanBiker.com

#2 Unread post by worf2006usa »

This web site posts a different address now: 26 S. Main St., Concord, NY. So, any Concord riders out there that can help? Thanks again.

Loonette
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#3 Unread post by Loonette »

I have them bookmarked, but I've never ordered anything from them. Their website looks pretty much the same as it did a year ago, so I'm not sure what to say. Did you look them up with the BBB? It's good that your card hasn't been charged, but just having a credit/debit number floating around isn't necessarily a good thing. Maybe let your bank know of your concerns. Good luck - keep us posted.

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600