LADIES - Too bad it isnt a full face helmet!

Aamalthea
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

#41 Unread post by Aamalthea »

Hi, don't mind me, I'm new :P

But I saw this...and I had to comment. I LOVE HELLO KITTY. I'm 26. If I could have Hello Kitty everything, I would. But my BF would kick me out lol.

Once I get my bike though, I plan to have a pirate theme on it. I already have a flag I plan to put on the back, I will have a license plate that says, "Yaargh", I will have decals of skulls and crossbones everywhere, and I plan to have my helmet be that of a pirate skull as well. I even have a pirate skull piggy bank that I got from Put-In-Bay (great place to visit, they love bike riders there too) that I plan to have stationed to the back of my bike as well...I want to put lights in his eyeballs so they light up when I brake :laughing:
FOR PONY!!:horse:

Wants to own:
Honda Shadow VLX
:goldwing:

~Once I accepted the fact that I'm always going to be a strange person, my life has been a hell of a lot more fun.~

NightNurse
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#42 Unread post by NightNurse »

Aamalthea wrote:Hi, don't mind me, I'm new :P

But I saw this...and I had to comment. I LOVE HELLO KITTY. I'm 26. If I could have Hello Kitty everything, I would. But my BF would kick me out lol.

Once I get my bike though, I plan to have a pirate theme on it. I already have a flag I plan to put on the back, I will have a license plate that says, "Yaargh", I will have decals of skulls and crossbones everywhere, and I plan to have my helmet be that of a pirate skull as well. I even have a pirate skull piggy bank that I got from Put-In-Bay (great place to visit, they love bike riders there too) that I plan to have stationed to the back of my bike as well...I want to put lights in his eyeballs so they light up when I brake :laughing:
Welcome! Where are you at? Cant wait to see pics, sounds fun!

My plates will be HKITTY - they should be ready this week or next!!! Can you believe my bf buys me all kinds of hello kitty crap LOL. Its all over our apartment. I will be 26 on Sunday, never to old to like cartoon stuff. If I could get my bike airbrushed with Hello Kitty on it , I would! I cant afford that...maybe I will just get some decals :D.

Aamalthea
Veteran
Veteran

#43 Unread post by Aamalthea »

NightNurse wrote: Welcome! Where are you at? Cant wait to see pics, sounds fun!

My plates will be HKITTY - they should be ready this week or next!!! Can you believe my bf buys me all kinds of hello kitty "crumb" LOL. Its all over our apartment. I will be 26 on Sunday, never to old to like cartoon stuff. If I could get my bike airbrushed with Hello Kitty on it , I would! I cant afford that...maybe I will just get some decals :D.
Hi :D

I'm in Ohio, I saw the picture you put up of your bike, your bike is gorgeous! :wowsign: What type of bike is that? I am horrible at figuring out what they are by looks...and I want to guess that it's......a Suzuki? (/duck don't hit me if I'm wrong!!)

Hmm....Hello Kitty Pirate bike? I think it needs to happen :laughing:
FOR PONY!!:horse:

Wants to own:
Honda Shadow VLX
:goldwing:

~Once I accepted the fact that I'm always going to be a strange person, my life has been a hell of a lot more fun.~

Apollofrost
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#44 Unread post by Apollofrost »

Hello Kitty is everywhere. I've got a friend with a hello kitty pirate tattoo and last night another friend showed me her hello kitty penlight.

You turn it on and it projects an image of hello kitty on the wall.
I'm starting a petition to cull narrowminded dull people - be afraid Peter, be very afraid....
-Anonymous

NightNurse
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#45 Unread post by NightNurse »

Thanks!!! I think it looks nice too :).

~1994 Yamaha Virago 535