he meant well

follow
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by follow »

OK snoot, your the reason why I joined I got such a chuckle from you. First he was thinking he wants you to build a moat (just kidding), or move to someplace like Oregon. If I wore those on my bike they would melt and yes I have done that before and yes I too am blessed with the volumptuous thighs you referred to as yours. Worse off I melted my HD rain pants and we all know HD does stand for two things...one of them is Hundred dollar! so I went to the sporting good store and picked up a pair for only $30.00 bucks they fold up to the size of a soda can so they carry/pack on your bike very well. The other option price-wise for the whole outfit under HD would be www.JPCYCLES.COM 2pc rainsuits for $34.00 they also have boots and other stuff. And for those who are wondering what I did to my HD rainpaints, I eventually had a piece of leather sewn onto the inside so they will not melt again, so now I have a pair on each bike, need one more pair.

coffee_brake
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

#12 Unread post by coffee_brake »

My Triumph suit left me soaking wet in the crotch the first storm I wore it. Absolutely mortified that I had to work an entire shift looking like I peed myself.

I wore a yellow rain suit for a long time, a high-quality one that withstood the wind, and it was completely acceptable. It increased my visibility in poor traffic conditions and kept me dry. But it was bulky.

Here in GA it rains every day in the summer so I wanted my everyday gear to be waterproof and breathable. The only choice for me was Aerostich. I wore the yellow plastic while I saved up the money and now I'm thrilled. The Darien suit is light enough for summer, layers easily for winter, and is completely waterproof. Also has reflective stuff and armor.

As seldom as it rains where you are...I'd just stick with a good yellow rain suit or the Frog Toggs because they pack small.
Jenn S.
AMA #658162
2005 Concours
2001 Vmax
1992 CB750