Biker Chicks Unite

goodies
Veteran
Veteran

Biker Chicks Unite

#1 Unread post by goodies »

I am actually really surprised with the amount of women riders now that the mc dealers are still very limited to what they have to offer in women's riding gear. I have been visiting all the dealers this week looking for a jacket and boots. I know I can but them on line, but I hate to buy clothes online without trying them on first, they all fits so different. They will have 30 mens styles and 2 womens. I tried on a couple of small mens, but they are still way big and don't fit well. I think it is time women unite and start demanding equal selections!!

I did find a Scorpion Nip Tuck that looks great on, if it is still there Monday after I finish my MSF I am going back to get it.

RocketGirl
Elite
Elite
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Virago 250

Ladies

#2 Unread post by RocketGirl »

I've been in the market for motorcycle pants and the Scorpion Nip Tuck looks pretty cool. Let us know how the pants fit if you get them.

I got a great size match (small) with a pair of Icon perforated leather gloves for women. They have been great this summer and as we transition into the cooler season. When I head off to work at 6am, I'm usually riding in temperatures around 60-degrees F. The only part of my hands that gets cold/numb is the thumb on my right hand. :)

goodies
Veteran
Veteran

#3 Unread post by goodies »

I didn't get the Nip Tuck pants, but did get the jacket. I love it!!!! You do need to go up one size from your normal on the jacket. It is so comfortable and looks great on.