Biker Business-woman Needs Help!

roxyrebel13
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male

Biker Business-woman Needs Help!

#1 Unread post by roxyrebel13 »

<b>Hey Girls...I am starting a new business catering to female motorcycle riders. Right now I'm doing some market research and I would REALLY appreciate the help of biker chicks nationwide...I would love to hear your feedback, opinions, and shopping prefrences on my online survey. Please help me by clicking on the survey are at http://www.RebelCosmetics.com
I'll be holding a drawing for a gorgeous pair of exotic skin leather riding boots and several cash prizes...filling out the survey enters you into the drawing. Thanks so much girls!

RoxyRebel13</b>
Laughin' with the sinners!

Loonette
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#2 Unread post by Loonette »

While we don't discourage surveys of a general nature, your survey is mostly for the purpose of starting up sales, and that borders a bit on spamming us - especially since you're not yet an active member of this community. If you're here to be a member of this biking community then "welcome aboard", and feel free to introduce yourself in the Start Your Engines forum. If you're here only to drum up business, you'll have to pay for the privilege to advertise here. Also, please refrain from typing in bold as it comes off as anger. Thanks!!

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

cb360
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#3 Unread post by cb360 »

I'm not a lady! But I read this forum anyway as my wife just started riding and I like to send her threads that she'd find interesting.

Anyway... thanks loonette - I know some folks on the forum have motorcycle related businesses and that's great, I mean who would know more about motorcycles, right? But so far, these folks haven't been using the forums as a blatant advertising tool and they participate in all the other discussions and help folks out with their knowledge. But this one crosses the line in my opinion and I'm glad to see you stepping in. Things could go downhill real fast if every other post was a commercial for something. I've seen it ruin other boards and yahoo groups and the like real fast.
1974 Honda CB360
1985 Honda Magna VF700c

Loonette
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#4 Unread post by Loonette »

We can usaully figure out who is here for the whole package and who is here just to get our financial support. The latter don't stay long at all. She still only has one post, so it would seem that her motives are pretty clear. I try not to assume that I know the whole story, but I'll at least ask about it and inform as to what our policies are.

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

JCS
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#5 Unread post by JCS »

I had my wife (who rides) look at this site. The first thing she said when she saw the boots was "I thought this stuff was for riders. That is fashion gear. Might be nice looking but useless for riding."
I would be the old, slow guy. Just let me know where you are going and I'll try to get there before you leave.