Harley-Davidson Event for Women in Toronto

inthewind
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

Harley-Davidson Event for Women in Toronto

#1 Unread post by inthewind »

Hi Ladies!
Is anyone else checking out the Precious Metal event in Toronto? I just bought my ticket and it sounds like a really amazing event! Can't wait....anyone else going? The exclusive women's event on May 6th is at the Liberty Grand in Toronto. It will be hosted by Liz West, featuring music by the lovely Jill Barber and special guest Karen Davidson, the great-granddaughter of Harley-Davidson co-founder. All event proceeds support Rethink Breast Cancer, a fantastic cause!

With drinks, food and prizes throughout the night and more. It's the way Girls Night was meant to be! For more information check out their website!
www.preciousmetal2009.ca.

Let me know if your going...hope to see you all there!

Scarlet
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Re: Harley-Davidson Event for Women in Toronto

#2 Unread post by Scarlet »

inthewind wrote:Hi Ladies!
Is anyone else checking out the Precious Metal event in Toronto? I just bought my ticket and it sounds like a really amazing event! Can't wait....anyone else going? The exclusive women's event on May 6th is at the Liberty Grand in Toronto. It will be hosted by Liz West, featuring music by the lovely Jill Barber and special guest Karen Davidson, the great-granddaughter of Harley-Davidson co-founder. All event proceeds support Rethink Breast Cancer, a fantastic cause!

With drinks, food and prizes throughout the night and more. It's the way Girls Night was meant to be! For more information check out their website!
www.preciousmetal2009.ca.

Let me know if your going...hope to see you all there!
Where are you leaving from?
Enjoy life
Don't allow others to ruin your day.