Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Women Riders: Why I ride: To see the world

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Women Riders: Why I ride: To see the world

Neda would leave it all behind and just ride her bike if she could.

By Neda Skific-Lee

My husband and I got into motorcycling together five years ago. We started with short day and weekend rides around Ontario, Canada, and then ventured farther and farther from home each consecutive year -- coast to coast through the United States, to Hawaii, then Western Europe and just this year New Zealand!

If it were up to me, I'd live a nomadic motorcycling lifestyle full-time. Being on the road a lot and not having to worry about being a consumer the way we are in day-to-day living in Toronto, Canada, makes life much simpler yet enriching at the same time.

I think that's probably the most rewarding thing that I get out of motorcycling. I can leave society behind when I have to and yet still have points of contact through interactions with people during my travels. Motorcycling is the best way to see the world. I wouldn't do it any other way.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.