International Biker (yee hah)

Friends in Spain
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

International Biker (yee hah)

#1 Unread post by Friends in Spain »

Hiya. I'm Clare. Was a pillion passenger for many years in South Africa and moved to the UK 3 years ago. Decided was sick to death of being a passenger and got my bike licence 2 years ago. What a pleasure being in control, though have to say it was the scariest experience ever! Moved to Spain 2 years ago and the bike roads here are awesome. Took my little Honda CG125 up the mountain in Grazamela/Zahara which is about 4000ft up.Sheer drops on both sides but I'm now QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAINS!.
Hiya. Ex Irish Road and International Racer. Looking for help with a trip to Spain (accom, breakdowns, repairs, etc?). Need help with bike repairs? No question too silly.

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Howdy from the State of Kansas. Last week a friend and I rode to Colorado and rode over a 12,200 foot mountain. Or did you mean meters because it would be about the same.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.