Finger nail clipper

follow
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

Finger nail clipper

#1 Unread post by follow »

My husband, daughter and myself went to dinner (nice respectable family diner) and a guy and his family were next to us along with many others (friday night and packed). So this guy takes out his nail clippers and starts clipping and clipping and clipping, it wasn't just "A" snagged nail or hangnail, I can see someone doing that, however all of his nails. :? Everyone in the restuarant was staring at him :shock: and some glaring :evil: ...absolutly gross and disrespectful. My hubby starts eatting like he is a prisoner hunched over his food so just in case...yuch.
Can you believe this, has anyone seen this type of disrepect for others....wait never mind, I remember other people doing disgusting stuff in public places.
I follow a new highway I haven't traveled before.

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2rpwdjq.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/wswow4.jpg[/img]

IBA Member: SS1000, BB1500, BBGold

HD 07 Street Glide-mine
HD 02 Road King-ours
Honda 06 ST1300-ours
Honda 97 ST1100-mine

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#2 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Why didn't someone ask the management to tell them they were rude? Or...ask for another table for them....like out out the street. :roll: Ya gotta wonder about some people sometimes. I agree...they were out of line.

mazer
Elite
Elite

#3 Unread post by mazer »

I would have absolutely gotten the management. The actions of this man were not only rude but not sanitary. My sister use to do something disgusting at the table. Wanted attention. She got it all right, we told he if she did not stop she would not longer be invited out for dinners. She is an ex-addict, thought her stuff did not stink

Triumphgirl
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 100
My Motorcycle: Triumph America 07

#4 Unread post by Triumphgirl »

Geezus...That ranks right up there with picking scabs over your dinner plate. Imagine if someone was to get pegged in the head with someones dirty fingernail and it landed in their soup.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Someone should have got up, went over to the table, took off their shoes and socks and asked if he could manage a pedicure. :wink:

follow
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#5 Unread post by follow »

:laugh5: :laugh5:

thats good I wish I had thought of that...I just about pee'd my pants when I read that.

I think my daughters glare and saying very loudly,"THAT IS SO DISGUSTING" about four times and his wife hitting him in the arm, encouraged him to finally put the clippers away....however damage done...RUDE Bast**d.
I follow a new highway I haven't traveled before.

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2rpwdjq.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/wswow4.jpg[/img]

IBA Member: SS1000, BB1500, BBGold

HD 07 Street Glide-mine
HD 02 Road King-ours
Honda 06 ST1300-ours
Honda 97 ST1100-mine

Triumphgirl
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#6 Unread post by Triumphgirl »

follow wrote::laugh5: :laugh5:

thats good I wish I had thought of that...I just about pee'd my pants when I read that.

I think my daughters glare and saying very loudly,"THAT IS SO DISGUSTING" about four times and his wife hitting him in the arm, encouraged him to finally put the clippers away....however damage done...RUDE Bast**d.
:laughing: Takes all kinds to make the world go around. I once saw a nice looking man in a suit, walking with his...well...stuff hanging out with a big smile on his face, walking through the parking lot. Its just not possible that that was a mistake. Its cold up here, even in summer at times. Good on your girls to make him wake up!!

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#7 Unread post by blues2cruise »

:laughing:

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

Re:

#8 Unread post by NorthernPete »

Triumphgirl wrote:
follow wrote::laugh5: :laugh5:

:laughing: Takes all kinds to make the world go around. I once saw a nice looking man in a suit, walking with his...well...stuff hanging out with a big smile on his face, walking through the parking lot. Its just not possible that that was a mistake. Its cold up here, even in summer at times. Good on your girls to make him wake up!!
was it at a golf course?

The "dick out" is a somewhat archaic golf tradition that originated on military golf courses, where any golfers whose tee shot that did not make it to the ladies tee is required to un-zip and walk to his ball exposed, ostensibly to show that he is indeed a man.
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

Triumphgirl
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

Re: Finger nail clipper

#9 Unread post by Triumphgirl »

No, twas not on a golf course. :laughing: It was a shopping mall. :roll:
I keep trying to Think...but nothing hAppens

Gina
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2007 Suzuki Boulevard 800

Re: Finger nail clipper

#10 Unread post by Gina »

I've heard people do it in church. Talk about rude.
Help me, Jesus!
www.reginarussell.weebly.com