Hello from Nikki <3

Drgnfly83
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2009/Yamaha/FZ-6 Dark Blue

Hello from Nikki <3

#1 Unread post by Drgnfly83 »

Hi Ladies. Im Nikki. I checked into the forums on the "Start your Engine" thread, but figured I would run by here and say hello as well. I was wondering if there are any female riders in the Manassas/DC (Virginia) area. If so, I am always willing to make new friends and meet other riders to ride with. Also here just to make friends in general. Also good to know more riders!! Anyways, I shall not ramble...just wanted to say Hey!!

P.S. Did a photoshoot with my bike over the weekend and figured I would share a few of the pictures with ya'll!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Do you really have to ask why I would want this big vibrating machine between my legs??

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Male

Re: Hello from Nikki <3

#2 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

The FZ6 looks pretty good with the stone building in the background, and the desaturated colour to bring out the subdued blue works well.

Im sure the girls will come scooting through the forum to chat you up about your yami, if they arent out riding, catching some fun in the sun or snooping in other forums...
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#3 Unread post by mogster »

Hi again Nikki, nice of you to pop in.

Would you like a slice of Battenburg with your cup of tea or would you prefer Carrot Cake? :? :lol:

Cool piccies! :D
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

Drgnfly83
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: 2009/Yamaha/FZ-6 Dark Blue

#4 Unread post by Drgnfly83 »

Hiya Mog. Thanks. I love forums, and love chatting it up. Please if anyone has questions, ask away!!! I am learning my bike, but along the way have added 1500 miles to the pretty girl. My sister does semi professional photography, so she did some up for me. :) Glad you all enjoy them. Hope to get to know you all!!!

Do you really have to ask why I would want this big vibrating machine between my legs??

agraebner
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#5 Unread post by agraebner »

Have you got the opportunity to go ride the skyline drive yet? As close as you are to it Id be there all the time. Where have you been putting on your miles???
1984 Honda Magna 700, 1987 CBR1000F, 1991 Nighthawk 750, 1994 FZR600, and for the dirt 1995 KTM 300 EXC and finally a 1986 KX500

Loonette
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#6 Unread post by Loonette »

Welcome aboard! I cut my riding teeth on an FZ6 a few years ago. Great bike, but a bit tall for me. Enjoy the forums!!

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600