LADIES Just Ride

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

LADIES Just Ride

#1 Unread post by blues2cruise »

For 2012 our 6th International Female Ride Day 4 May is the date! It was in 2007 where the days fell on the 4th - we’ve come around again!

The day’s theme has not changed – "JUST RIDE!" is the mission and women riders everywhere have planned events, rides and how they’ll personally spend the day, already! To say this happening is small would be an understatement!

This year we’ll be implementing two new programs. One where an award will be given for the photo uploaded on our facebook page; receiving the highest number of likes. The other award will go into our new “IFRD Special Ride of the Year” area.
Stay tuned for details on both of these.

As women riders united around the world on this one day, we underline once again that this is what has given strength to bringing awareness and unifying women in motorcycling – while encouraging others.
Therefore, any event or ride on any other date is certainly not International Female Ride Day.

Do share your activities and events with us too – along with facebook we’ll post items here too!

It's the 6th annual ..... It would be nice if it were on a weekend day to organize a ride..however...I'll ride to work.

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

Re: LADIES Just Ride

#2 Unread post by mogster »

Hey I just read this article too :D

We are away at a bike weekend so I will definitely be riding that day! :motorcycle:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#3 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Mog that's great. My work days are M-F...so day tripping for me is limited to weekends.

MmeMagpie
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: 2004 Honda Shadow Aero VT750C

#4 Unread post by MmeMagpie »

Done. I work on Fridays and I always go by motorcycle.
Ooooooh. Shiny!