Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: 2002 Suzuki SV650s

Sparks Nevada

#1 Unread post by MaeBe43 »

Hey Riders!
I have relocated to Sparks Nevada as of 2 weeks ago! Idaho is tough for finding work. I could bartend if I wanted to work for 3.50 an hour and drive 25 miles one way, but it's tough riding a motorcycle during the winter months there. I WILL say I rode up there till the beginning of November which was great! As of right now they finally got snow a couple of days ago and it's almost January. Unheard of.
In my attempt to keep my 5 acres I have accepted a business venture here in the Reno area. We've purchased and took over a bar formerly known as Morelli's G Street Saloon. The new name is Lisa Mae's G Street Saloon. I met a couple of other female bar owners in the area and they have and will continue to do motorcycle runs that I want to be included in!. I want to have a female run!! I am reaching out to see if there's interest for this type of thing here in the Sparks/Reno area?? Of course if you want to ride from further away and read this that would be GROOVY! :jump: :jump:
Please post if this is something up your alley. Thanks

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: Sparks Nevada

#2 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Congratulations on your move and new venture.

:)

sdweltoro
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: '15 HD XL1200T '12 Suzuki Boulevard S40

Re: Sparks Nevada

#3 Unread post by sdweltoro »

Attagirl Lisa! I lived in Sparks for twelve years. I am now in Ohio, and have a lake house in Missouri.

I wish you the best with your tavern. Happy trails to you. :cowboy:
2015 HD XL1200T
2012 Suzuki Blvd S40
:cowboy: