Blingbike0703
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: Harley Davidson Softail Deuce

Devas Bling

#1 Unread post by Blingbike0703 »

I would like to know if any other ladies has had a similar experience to mine. I sent two bike parts, specifically my guardian bell, which needed about 7 crystals replaced on it, and my shiftrod linkage, on which I wanted three simple lines of crystals, to Devas Bling. My parts were received by her January 7. It is now May 20, and even though she was paid in full back in April, I still do not have my parts or a refund check, which I was told I would get with my parts. All requests for a tracking number for shipment of my parts have been ignored, and now that I let her know that my patience has run out, I do not get any response at all. This woman has my parts and my money, and I have received nothing for 4 1/2 months of waiting. I live in the Midwest, and the riding season can be short. Anybody else have any dealings with Devas Bling that were less than satisfactory? Any suggestions on how I can get my parts back from Arizona?

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: Devas Bling

#2 Unread post by dr_bar »

Let her know small claims court will be your next step, or just plain attack her reputation online if she doesn't respond...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

Blingbike0703
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: Harley Davidson Softail Deuce

Re: Devas Bling

#3 Unread post by Blingbike0703 »

Thanx. Have an appointment with an attorney in two days.