womens gear

SpecialK
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

womens gear

#1 Unread post by SpecialK »

I know people are getting upset about gear not being cut right for women. I think something should send a petition around and drop it off at motorcycle shows to let people know we are out there too.

PLEASE NO UNPAID ADVERTISING has sweet motorcycle jerseys and I know are coming out with motocross pants sometime in the spring. Keep an eye out for them.

StradBiker
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by StradBiker »

There seems to be quite a bit of women's gear on the internet, and my feeling is that as more of us get involved in biking, manufacturers will respond. Even in the design of bikes - eventually they will bring the seats down and the handlebars closer. It's a pain to order over the internet and not know if it will fit, I know, but it will get better. And keep going to motorcycle shows too. I bought my chaps at a show. Funny thing is that I went with a gay friend of mine who was wearing his leather jacket, and even though he has never even SAT on a bike before, everybody was responding to him instead of me! It will get better.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#3 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I finally found a pair of leather chaps that fit and actually look ok. I can wear them over my jeans with the knee pads.
I got them in the local Harley dealer.
I'm still looking for another jacket though.