standard/naked
23%

Total votes: 74

amstaffmom
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by amstaffmom »

I have a White Suzuki Boulevard S40. Its my first bike and will probably last me a while. The picture on the site doesn't do it justice, its more of a pearl then a white.

I too would love to have a dirt bike. but I'm very short, only 5'2 and even on a 125 my feet don't touch. lol! We are planning on getting my step son a little 110 for xmas, big surprise! The guy at the store said it will ride me around fine. I may end up getting one too. Hubby just doesn't know it yet. lol!

Jean

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum

#22 Unread post by Ladymx »

You go Jean. I cant touch the ground really at all on a 125 either, but my guy friends always told me, 'are you going to be pushing that or riding it?' I learned to use a rock or anything that I could to get on it, but there are benifits to touching the ground.

Rouge_Dragon
Rookie
Rookie

#23 Unread post by Rouge_Dragon »

I ride my Suzuki DL1000K4 - V-STROM to work and my Yamaha YZFR6 05 when i go out
http://hometown.aol.com/xxianbamloviexx/images/coolfire.gif

[b][color=black]~ Sex is like riding a bike, You straddle it...Turn it on...Go for a wild ride...And when your done, You get off... ~[/color][/b]
[i][b]~ Kick A** Tough Chick ~[/b][/i]

Kim
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#24 Unread post by Kim »

I have a Suzuki Intruder 800. I've never been on another bike (except for the piece of s**t I rode at the MSF course :laughing: ) so I have no idea what else I might like.
When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

MISS SALLY
Rookie
Rookie

#25 Unread post by MISS SALLY »

Hi Ladies
Newbie to this Lounge
:lol: My Bike is a 2002 Suzuki LS650 :lol:

cherokeepati
Elite
Elite

#26 Unread post by cherokeepati »

Still new to riding :oops: but bought a Shadow600VLX as my first ride and hope to move up to something a little bigger (heavier) in the next year or so. It will probably still be a cruiser though. 8)

ladyreb
Rookie
Rookie

#27 Unread post by ladyreb »

I ride a 1998 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer 1100cc. It's my dream bike.
:D

Cherokee, I had a 600VLX for 5 years, thought it was a great bike. But then I saw the 1100 Shadow and was hooked. :wink:

Muse
Rookie
Rookie

#28 Unread post by Muse »

I chose Sportbike for my vote, but my 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 500R has been called a Sport Touring because the seating position is more upright than most sport bikes.

I'd love to get a Gixxer 600, but seat height is going to be a problem. I'm only 4'11" (and have a very short inseam!), and I had to lower my Ninja 3" just to be able to get my tiptoes down! For the forseeable future, I'm just going to stick with my Ninja. I'm also going to invest in a Corbin seat to see if that helps me get a bit more foot on the ground. I shaved my seat myself, and it looks awful, but it worked!

Candy750
Legendary
Legendary

#29 Unread post by Candy750 »

06 Shadow Aero 750 - Dark Candy. We are becomeing much better friends. But there have been times this year... :oops:

I'm into the whole cruiser thing - my crazy long hair, Allman Brothers, I'm over 40...

I had the Rebel 250 - way to small - I can't figure out how everyone is riding it! My feet couldn't fit - no matter how we adjusted those levers!

Had the 600VLX Shadow as well. To much blowing around on the highway - it's all highway up here!!
Candy 750

MicheleZ
Elite
Elite

VLX

#30 Unread post by MicheleZ »

2006 silver Shadow VLX - completely new to riding. Just passed my MSF course a couple of weeks ago. Still doing parking lot training with my husband as coach (he is a great teacher). Currently customizing bike a bit because I am short - little over 5 foot.