Firebird Main in Arizona

racerxgirl
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Firebird Main in Arizona

#1 Unread post by racerxgirl »

This weekend!! Saturday is practice and a trackday,
Gate fee is only $10 for both saturday and sunday, there will be plenty of vendors, a game truck to go play the latest and greatest, (or drop off the kids for a few!) food and drinks for purchase..i think they are even giving away a helmet, you just have to sign up with the specific vendor, and of course, LOTS of RACING!! and you can even cheer on your favorite racer, ME! :laughing:
Ok ok....i may not be everyones, but there will be plenty of racers there you can cheer on!!
If you need more info...please look here!
http://roadracesw.com/

Hope to meet some of you! Dont be shy either, i dont bite!
Kim
Its all about the Ride!

racerxgirl
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by racerxgirl »

Just look for this bike and me....thats Brian in the pic, telling me how he would of beat me if only....blah blah blah... :laughing:
Its all about the Ride!

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#3 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

I like your TZ125 :D

They're beautiful bikes! We've a few around the local club as well, but only a fraction of what show up at most club races in the States. Lately a few more people have been importing them from Japan, as Yamaha Canada and Honda Canada haven't imported the production 125s (nor even 250s) hardly at all over the years. There was decent Eastern Canadian semi-National 125 series running pretty successfully a few years ago too. The resurgence didn't last though...

aaah... Arizona is THE place the to be for roadracing in fall and WINTER!

Keep kicking the boys butts out there :mrgreen:
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

racerxgirl
Rookie
Rookie

#4 Unread post by racerxgirl »

My short report...Warm up bike on saturday, bike leaked gear oil by the shifter...added more oil and it barely leaked. Im guessing the seal was dried up and once when i fired it up..it leaked, then expanded??
125, good start...Brian got by me and quite a few of the vintage guys also...chased Brian down quickly, made my pass I think on the 2nd lap and he didnt get by me again. Battled with the vintage guys, they were kinda hard to get around..there bikes were all "wallering" every where...spooked me, cause i thought any second they were gonna dump it..but they knew how to ride them well!
Had fun trying to pass JP, he has really stepped it up this last race, I did get by him eventually, but he had some nice HP down the straightaway, and was riding very well...He was not in my race, but it was fun to dice with some people.
I took 5th in the LW 40...bad start and then my bike was starting to cut out when i was getting on the gas hard on the straight...to lean? to rich? The weather was pretty hot, in the 90's...my temp read at about 55c...
I have the Championship for the 125, I am pretty sure, even if i dont race the last race.
LW40, I think I have the Championship for that also..have to look at the points difference.
The last races are double points...hopefully I have a good enough lead that i just need to finish my race and take home a BIG check.... 2 x 4!! $500 smackaronis!
The tower turn...see im not skeered!!
Its all about the Ride!

santanu
Veteran
Veteran

#5 Unread post by santanu »

Nice bussy. Keep it up. I love racing too but very few Bikers turn up.