RACING

RC DAVE
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

RACING

#1 Unread post by RC DAVE »

seems like there not to many people into the race scene here i think dmg will hopefully not make this worst its a great sport and you can go buy a bike that is very simalar to whats on the track at the pro level. sometimes that causes a problem with beginners. but thats what made nascar back in the day so good you could relate to the cars on the track. well i'm off too daytona the racing should be good most peolple never even stop at the track. I guess the debauchery downtown is where all the (bikers) hang out :wink:
SEMPER FI
05 RC-51
06 800 bulevard
05 XR- fiddy
WISH I HAD A 1098

denialmark
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: hero honda cbz

Re: RACING

#2 Unread post by denialmark »

The Ferrari duo of Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa take the edge into Sunday's Australian Grand Prix after their one-two finish in the season opener in Bahrain a fortnight ago.

Alonso, the Spanish two-time world champion, won on his Ferrari debut as he led Brazilian teammate Massa home in the Bahrain Grand Prix with McLaren's Lewis Hamilton third.

HYPERR
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

Re: RACING

#3 Unread post by HYPERR »

RC DAVE wrote:but thats what made nascar back in the day so good you could relate to the cars on the track
Exactly. NASCAR back then used state of the art technology and the body was based on cars that everyone car enthusiast wanted to own like the Charger and the 442. Today, they still use 1950/60s engine technology and the body is based on cars that no car enthusisast would be caught dead driving like the Taurus and the Camry. :laughing:
2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100
2006 Kawasaki KLX250S
2004 Honda CBR600RR
2002 BMW R1150R
1996 Ducati 900SS