WSBK FINALE (SPOILERS)

NYGiantsGuy
Regular
Regular

WSBK FINALE (SPOILERS)

#1 Unread post by NYGiantsGuy »

So alas, Ben Spies takes the WSBK like a lot of people expected. I was pulling for Nori Haga, but it was not to be for the feisty vet. Did anyone else care or watch the race this weekend?

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#2 Unread post by High_Side »

Yep, great races. I was disappointed for Nori, after coming so close yet again, but Spies truely deserved the title. It will be interesting how much of a splash he can make next year on the Tech-3 Yamaha in Moto-GP.....or even in the next race!

MotoGuy23
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#3 Unread post by MotoGuy23 »

Saw the race but turned on the TV a few minutes to late. I saw Spies out front but couldn't find Haga anywhere then realized he had already crashed. I was pumped that Spies won but wish there could have been a bigger battle. I cant wait to see how Spies does in Valencia. He has said hes just doing it to get some experience before next season but does anyone want to venture any predictions for how he will do?

NYGiantsGuy
Regular
Regular

#4 Unread post by NYGiantsGuy »

High_Side wrote:Yep, great races. I was disappointed for Nori, after coming so close yet again, but Spies truely deserved the title. It will be interesting how much of a splash he can make next year on the Tech-3 Yamaha in Moto-GP.....or even in the next race!
Yeah it will be really interesting to see him at Valencia...I didn't even know they could do that, let him race in a completely different circuit while he's competing in the other one....whats the story with that?