Rossi and team Yamaha

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

Rossi and team Yamaha

#1 Unread post by Ladymx »

Is Rossi teaming with Yamaha, going to be a cake walk for them this year?

Lemke
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by Lemke »

I don't think it will be a cake walk but they should do pretty good.
Sonny: What the hell is this?

Tessio: It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.

High_Side
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#3 Unread post by High_Side »

Well, it worked pretty good last year..... :wink: Seriously, he will have to get hurt to not win it all once again this year. Now NEXT YEAR he needs to go green. Kawasaki needs this guy and he needs the challenge :D

05max
Regular
Regular

#4 Unread post by 05max »

High_Side wrote:Well, it worked pretty good last year..... :wink: Seriously, he will have to get hurt to not win it all once again this year. Now NEXT YEAR he needs to go green. Kawasaki needs this guy and he needs the challenge :D
Rossi is young, but not dumb. It would take A LOT of GREEN ($) for him to go green.
Last edited by 05max on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

High_Side

#5 Unread post by High_Side »

05max wrote:
High_Side wrote:Well, it worked pretty good last year..... :wink: Seriously, he will have to get hurt to not win it all once again this year. Now NEXT YEAR he needs to go green. Kawasaki needs this guy and he needs the challenge :D
Rossi is young, but not dumb. It would take A LOT of GREEN ($) for him to go green.
Undoubtably, just as it took alot of $ for him to go blue. Of course he would know the challenge ahead of him by taking on a lesser bike. If he pulls it off again on Yamaha, he will have to do something to maintain the challenge....

Gadjet
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 19
My Motorcycle: 2020 KTM 200 Duke

#6 Unread post by Gadjet »

High_Side wrote:
05max wrote:
Undoubtably, just as it took alot of $ for him to go blue. Of course he would know the challenge ahead of him by taking on a lesser bike. If he pulls it off again on Yamaha, he will have to do something to maintain the challenge....
For a real challenge, he should try for the win on a Petronas
1983 Suzuki GS650GL (sold)
2005 Kawasaki KLR 650 (sold)
2020 KTM 200 Duke
IBA#20953
IG: @greenmanwc

05max
Regular
Regular

#7 Unread post by 05max »

YAMAHA was technically ready for such a rider - and he understood that. I think he likes the winning more than the challange. Now that he is rich he can ride whatever he likes - may as well go with the better bike/team.....so he may switch if something looks good, but for now - he is where he should be.
Last edited by 05max on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

High_Side

#8 Unread post by High_Side »

05max wrote:YAMAHA was technically ready for such a rider - and he understood that. I think he likes the winning more than the challange. Now that he is rich he can ride whatever he likes - may as well go with the better bike/team.....so he may switch if something looks good, but for now - he is where he should be.
Spoken like a true yamaha owner... :laughing:

High_Side

#9 Unread post by High_Side »

WhyteGryphon wrote: For a real challenge, he should try for the win on a Petronas
Riding a Superbike would be a REAL challenge in Moto-Gp :wink:

05max
Regular
Regular

#10 Unread post by 05max »

High_Side wrote:
05max wrote:YAMAHA was technically ready for such a rider - and he understood that. I think he likes the winning more than the challange. Now that he is rich he can ride whatever he likes - may as well go with the better bike/team.....so he may switch if something looks good, but for now - he is where he should be.
Spoken like a true yamaha owner... :laughing:

If the shoe is winning - wear it :D

The guys that move up from Superbike to GP will tell right away that it is very different. They are actually a little scared of the bike in GP at first. How about coming out of a corner at highway speed, lifting the front tire a foot off the ground while spinning smoke from the rear :shock: I can do those.......now if I could just do them all at the same time....... :?
2005 VMAX
1996 FZR600