Laughing at the belt smokers ha ha ha

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

Laughing at the belt smokers ha ha ha

#1 Unread post by MotoF150 »

Took my ATV on the roughest poker run in the state, Madera Pa. ALL the belt drive ATV's had trouble making it thru the course. This course required steep vertical hills, lots of mud and very, very deep water. There was a group of people standing by to pull out the belt drives after they were submerged seat high in water, its pathethic! ALL the gear drive ATV's had no problem and the belt drives needed a tow or pulled out. You guys must have rocks in ur head to buy and own a belt drive! Belt drive ATV's ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a piece of junk! ha ha ha ha
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750

icariz83
Elite
Elite

#2 Unread post by icariz83 »

Are you an idiot on every board you post on?

Lifetime warranty on belts FTW!
Current Toys:06 Daytona 675, 06 Sportsman 800
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Icariz83/misc%20pics/bronco1.gif[/img]

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#3 Unread post by MotoF150 »

I am "HELPING" people by giving them GOOD advice when they go out and purchace an ATV by telling them " DO NOT PURCHACE ANY BELT DRIVE ATV"!! Now if you want an ATV that ur going to drive around in a level backyard on dry days, or dry smooth level dirt roads then a belt drive will work.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#4 Unread post by fireguzzi »

If the belt cover is sealed properly then water will not get in.
If you ride in the right gear you wont smoke a belt on any incline or mud hole. But if you try to climb a steep incline in high gear you will smoke the belt.

That being said, I hate changing belts and would rather have a gear driven atv too. Becuase EVENTUALLY you will have to change the belt.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

icariz83
Elite
Elite

#5 Unread post by icariz83 »

The best quads out there are belt driven, never had a problem with our quads that are in 10+ years.
Current Toys:06 Daytona 675, 06 Sportsman 800
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/Icariz83/misc%20pics/bronco1.gif[/img]

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#6 Unread post by MotoF150 »

ha ha ha ha ! thats funny! the belt slips when the going gets tough, I have seen it many times, if you baby ur belt drive it won't slip, ohhh boo hoo hoo, im scared to climb that hill or cross a river in my belt drive, I want my mommy, im going home, ohh boo hoo hoo mommy mommy!

ZooTech
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
Years Riding: 18
My Motorcycle: Nomad / Ninja 500 / VLX Bobber / C3 / VS

#7 Unread post by ZooTech »

Mods......haven't we reached a point where enough is enough? :frusty:

For what it's worth, snowmobiles are belt driven and they seem to do just fine despite the weight of the vehicle and the power those 2-strokes are pumping out. They do so well, in fact, that Subaru utilized a modified Arctic Cat transmission in their Justy, an AWD compact car from a decade-and-a-half ago.

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#8 Unread post by BuzZz »

WTF is wrong with you people? Do you have some kind of birth defect that forces you to argue any and every little piont, and behave like a bread while doing it?....... :frusty:

Whatever.... pick you favorite drive system, buy the dam thing and STFU about it.

And Moto, you may have been trying to "HELP" with your opinion about belt drives, but if you act like a jerkwad, people will treat you like a jerkwad. Whether your are right or wrong about belt drives (I happen to agree with you. I'm no fan of belt driven primary drives, I've spent too many hours changing them out on my buddies quads) makes little difference if you start by posting in such an inflamitory and immature manner. You made sure that any piont you tryed to make would be ignored when you presented it in such a childish and provocative fashion. Did you skip puberty, or what? Most of us learned how to act in public long ago....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha????? :roll:

Lockdown.

If you got something to say about it, PM me.
No Witnesses.... :shifty: