LADIES - Would this Pick-up line work on you?

Rainbow Wahine
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Do you wanna ride...

#11 Unread post by Rainbow Wahine »

Nah, I just tell them I'd rather be riding my Fatboy...............

Smiles
Christine

I only live for today but I'm one day behind

http://rainbowwahine.blogspot.com

Wizzard
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#12 Unread post by Wizzard »

I think that if you're reduced to having to use a pick-up line to begin with at least use something with a little class . For example ; if a lady has freckles then the comment should go along the lines of ; "A woman without freckles is like a night without stars."......... :wink:
Regards, Wizzard
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- ' WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!!! ' " - Author Unknown

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

Re: Do you wanna ride...

#13 Unread post by Sev »

Rainbow Wahine wrote:Nah, I just tell them I'd rather be riding my Fatboy...............

Smiles
That's awsome.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Henriettaah
Elite
Elite

Re: Would this Pick-up line work on you?

#14 Unread post by Henriettaah »

Vit0r wrote:Would you be insulted or would you giggle
Neither - but I'd not be terribly impressed - and it would depend on how you picked up the remains after that whether I'd take you up on your offer at some point or not :laughing:

Z (fka Sweet Tooth)
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#15 Unread post by Z (fka Sweet Tooth) »

Those were some good answers...lol I'd probably just laugh and keep walking...

smiles
Rookie
Rookie

#16 Unread post by smiles »

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
after i picked myself up off the ground from laughing so hard i'd have to tell him that i like my husbands crotch rocket just fine at least i don't have to use a magnifing glass to find it. but then again thats marine corps humor for ya, sorry.
smiles

NJ-Pinay
Veteran
Veteran

#17 Unread post by NJ-Pinay »

That has actually happened to me...I outside having a smoke break and a group of kids (abt 12 of them) all drove up in front of the bar. I was checking out all the different styles and colors when I noticed the "front man" walking in my direction. He had to be at 25. He asked me if I wanted to ride with him and I put out my cigarette out by his feet, walked up as close as I could have to his face (I think he thought I was going to kiss him!) and said "no, thanks sweetheart...I have my own bike. Turned around and walked away. I heard his friends laughing.

Candy750
Legendary
Legendary

#18 Unread post by Candy750 »

I ride locally alone all the time, and when I go to get gas, there is always a guy with a snappy comment. I told hubby, and he explained , "Well, you need an opener to talk to a pretty girl."

So, the guy
A) Thinks you're pretty
B) Is really full of himself, and think's HE'S pretty
C) Has met silly girls who don't ride and would hop on any old squid's bike without knowing if he can ride or not.
D) Is just a jerk.

I think I'd just assume A) and smile. If you've got your bike with you, you can add, "No thank you, I brought my own".

I have a backrest to hold my bag (small bag for local, bigger for when needed) and I've had guys ask me for a ride. I just tell them they'd have to be nuts to ride with me!!
Candy 750