I hope you all don't mind...

chickenhawk
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

I hope you all don't mind...

#1 Unread post by chickenhawk »

but I have an item on ebay that might work for someone here. A men's XS pair of lightweight gloves. Please check them out-
Thanks!
Ebay item # 7973967134 (just paste the # into the ebay search)

Scott58
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#2 Unread post by Scott58 »

Sorry to butt in here, but do you know the actual paint color of the bike in your avatar. That is a really nice looking yellow. I'm looking at a ninja and that color would be perfect. thanks
05 Honda Rebel
04 Spitfire Cub-24
05Suzuki S50

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum

#3 Unread post by Ladymx »

Thats too bad for me as they are too small, hope you sell then. Did you get another pair or something else?

chickenhawk
Veteran
Veteran

#4 Unread post by chickenhawk »

Sorry so late in responding. They did not sell, so I guess I'll keep them around as a spare. I got them pretty cheap even though the color didn't work with my gear at the time. When I could afford something better, I got it. So they just sit in the closet unloved.
Linda

chickenhawk
Veteran
Veteran

Scott 58- color

#5 Unread post by chickenhawk »

Scott58 wrote:Sorry to butt in here, but do you know the actual paint color of the bike in your avatar. That is a really nice looking yellow. I'm looking at a ninja and that color would be perfect. thanks
Are you asking about the color of my Nighthawk? I'm not sure of the exact name, but it is a Honda factory yellow from 1996. It has a slight metal flake, too. Not the flat yellow that Honda sometimes uses.
Linda