TATTOOS

Candy750
Legendary
Legendary
Sex: Male

TATTOOS

#1 Unread post by Candy750 »

So who has them? Where are they on you? What are they of?

I have 5:
Lizard on right leg
Tiger face butterfly on lower back
Butterfly on lower abdomen
Bird on left shoulder
band of lotus flowers around right bicept.

Lizard needs work...tough spot.
Candy 750

Gadjet
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 19
My Motorcycle: 2020 KTM 200 Duke

#2 Unread post by Gadjet »

Fallen Angel on left shoulder
Devil ascending on right shoulder
IBA membership # on right bicep
Winged heart rising out of on broken heart on left pec.

I have designs in the works for at least two more, keeping within my established themes
1983 Suzuki GS650GL (sold)
2005 Kawasaki KLR 650 (sold)
2020 KTM 200 Duke
IBA#20953
IG: @greenmanwc

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#3 Unread post by fireguzzi »

I have 20 something tattoos.

Let's see, I have four or five dragons
celtic knots
clovers
fire
thing 1 from doctor suess flying a kite
a koi
my mothers initials and the years she was born and died.
a fly
a skull
some stars and other designs
a couple of sparrows
a lotus flower
a small peace sign on my thigh that my gf did
a drunk leprechaun
a larger peace sign on my back with a dove and olive branch(my first real tattoo that covered up a really bad homemade tattoo)
That's all I can think of at the moment.

edit- Oh yeah, I also got the symbol for an electrical ground on each leg, to keep me "grounded" :wink:

I like to joke that I am more likely to get hit by lightning now. :laughing:
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

t_bonee
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze

#4 Unread post by t_bonee »

I have 4.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on my left arm.
A Native Amercian arm band w/ a Native womans face on my left arm.
The Earth with "handle with care" stamped on it on my back.
A small phoenix on my lower right leg.

Thinking about getting another but don't really know what I want. Its been about 14 years since my last tattoo.
A dog had his chain reduced one link at a time, every few days, until his chain was so short he could barely move. He never resisted because he was conditioned to the loss of his freedom slowly, over time. Are we in this country becoming like the dog?

-Holiday
Legendary 1500
Legendary 1500

#5 Unread post by -Holiday »

i have a pretty flower on my lower back.

jk.

I have one tattoo. Its on my shoulder blade on my back. Got it when I was 18. The best way to explain it is that its a tribal. My friend designed it. I designed one for my other friend, and then that friend designed one for the friend that designed mine. We al got them at the same time, right before the one friend shipped out to Bosnia for the Army, back when Bosnia was dangerous.
2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200s
Vespa Rally 200 in pieces

[img]http://www.brian-payne.com/bikes/VisitedStatesMap.jpg[/img]

Loonette
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#6 Unread post by Loonette »

Yay!! Another tat thread!

I have nine, my most recent addition being this one (the pic is kind of bad - the color was fairly fresh, and the flash from the camera picked up the shine from my tattoo goo).

There are some not-so-great pics of the others in my blog.

1 - Silly little rose on thigh. It was the "tester" tattoo when I was 20 years old.
2 - Unicorn on left shoulder blade
3 - Dead Kennedy's logo on upper left arm
4 - Peace on Earth on right outer ankle
5 - Pentagram bracelet on right wrist
6 - Om in lotus flower bracelet on left wrist (my mom has the same)
7 - Tribal sun with my first name initial "K" in middle (my friend Kim has the same)
8 - Dia de los Muertos skull on right shoulder blade (my design including the lettering)
9 - the chest tattoo

My blog also has a description of meaning for each tattoo. viewtopic.php?t=5909&start=0&postdays=0 ... highlight=

There are several more tattoos in my future, but coming up with the funding is not possible right now. I'd like to at least treat myself to a new one this year for my birthday.

Oh yeah, and I have 17 piercings...

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

Candy750
Legendary
Legendary

#7 Unread post by Candy750 »

Wow! Loonette - that is an AWESOME tat!! Beautiful!

I should have also asked the question - what tatoos do you want? :D Because I know everyone wants more ink!!! I know I want a coy fish (head down, tail up) on my right shoulder to balance my bird. I want to add to my arm band, and Lizard is going to get worked on soon.

I have three rather traditional piercings - one in each ear - but with 16 gauge hoops, and one in the navel, matching hoop.

What's funny is that my husband HATES my arm band. It was almost the deal breaker for him, but it was a must for my 40 birthday. He didn't speak to me for about two weeks, and amost packed up and left! i told him to go a'head. Hmph - he's still there!! ( HE has a deamon on his back, the wingspan is shoulder blade to shoulder blade, that is holding a severed head of a woman. )
Candy 750

Nalian
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2011/BMW/F800R

#8 Unread post by Nalian »

I have 3 - a celtic design on my lower right leg, a tribal tiger on my upper right arm, and a polynesian design on my left forearm -> left bicep.

Loonette
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#9 Unread post by Loonette »

Candy750 wrote:I should have also asked the question - what tatoos do you want?
Since you asked...

Eventually there will be a Rosie the Riveter on my upper right arm (where she's flexing her right arm - and she's going to have a "13" tattooed on her arm) - she will have a yellow rose as a background. Under her will be the design of the WWII fighter pilot wings that my Great Uncle Don wore during his tour of duty. I'm so anti-war, but there's just something about his stories. I'm very proud of him.

One of my forearms will be a tribute to my time spent as a projectionist at the theater where I work - I'm thinking the marquee with two film reels, film flowing around the whole thing, popcorn cup on the side. It's gonna be whimsical - that's what working there is like anyway; whimsical.

There will be the Gerald Scarfe flowers from the movie, "Pink Floyd's - The Wall". Those flowers will wrap around the Dead Kennedy's tattoo on my upper left arm. That's all for me and Scan. (you'd have to read the DK description in my blog - too tired to explain here).

I'd like to get a "Loonette" riding a bike like mine. But she won't look just like the character, Loonette the Clown (kind of creepy) - she'll be more like a witch. Maybe a gun-totin', knife-wearin' chick with flowing hair and clothes (like a pirate?). The image is in my head, but I've yet to piece that one together on paper.

If I don't die first (will take lots of time and money, and is last on the list), I'd like to have my entire back done with a night scene. More skulls, moon, stars, dark night sky (ouch!!), Halloween sort of theme goin' on. Dark, dark, and more dark. But again, that's last on the list.

Hmmm, what else... I do have a couple more in mind, but they're highly personal, so I won't share here. And some filler tats would be nice as well - some stars, small flower vines - things to tie other things together without looking too messy and crowded. And more ideas will come up as I continue my walk in life. That's how they happen for me. Most are some sort of representation of where I've been, how I see my life, tributes to loved ones, etc...

I used to think that every family/friendship circle should have at least one lawyer, one doctor, and one plumber. Now I believe the circle should also include one tattoo artist. Tats are expensive!! But, golly-gee, I love 'em!

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#10 Unread post by Sev »

I'd like to get one, but I have trouble believing that I'll find a picture I'll still like in 5, 10, or even 20 years. It might not be that big of an issue at this point, but that might change down the road a little.

Sort of like the Something Corprate song.

"I met a girl who kept tatoos,
for all the places she had been.
If I was here I'd paint my body,
till all my skin was gone."
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]