The Suzuki M50 Lovers Club!

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

The Suzuki M50 Lovers Club!

#1 Unread post by BlueBomber »

Do you ride it M50 style? Do you think that rear fenders shouldn't wrap around the wheel and air boxes should be teardropped?

Are you midsized and loving it?

Do you like your bikes black, grey and blue?

Do you think MotoF150 is...*ahem* horribly mistaken?

If so then join the Suzuki M50 Lovers club!

We are about love. We are about fun. And we're about making note that our bikes aren't the best at everything, but they're certainly not the pile that *somebody* thinks they are!

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite

#2 Unread post by BlueBomber »

My name is Will, and I ride a bright friggin blue 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50. I weigh just about 300 pounds, and it still carries my fat arse around like nobody's business.

I <3 my bike.

That's not to say I don't like other bikes, or that I don't WANT other bikes (man I've got a crush on the Speed Triple down at my local shop) I just happen to really like my own ride.

:)

\/\/

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#3 Unread post by Sev »

I probably shouldn't speak for him, but Malice owns a 2004 Suzuki Marauder, and he loves it to death :D.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

basshole
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#4 Unread post by basshole »

hell I own a C-50 but really wanted the M-50 but the C-50 fit my riding style better. I love the M-50 and i'll join this club just to "pee" off that miniature version of the Elephant Man MotoF150.....errr....I mean troll Motof150 8)
Beer. Helping ugly people get laid since 1853
2006 Suzuki C50 Silver/Gray

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

#5 Unread post by Kal »

Somehow I don't see MotoF150 joining this club... :lol:
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

Damian
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 1994/Honda/Magna

#6 Unread post by Damian »

Kal wrote:Somehow I don't see MotoF150 joining this club... :lol:
...but I'm sure he'll drop in to post, just to see how many people he can get spun up.

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite

#7 Unread post by BlueBomber »

basshole wrote:hell I own a C-50 but really wanted the M-50 but the C-50 fit my riding style better. I love the M-50 and i'll join this club
not that the c50 isn't awesome as well :)

I'll have to post a picture of my xmas present. My parents had one of their friends airbrush a picture of my bike onto a shirt and put the boulevard logo on the left breast, and put "Suzuki" and then the red S on the back.

\/\/

BAJACRUISER
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#8 Unread post by BAJACRUISER »

I join the club ¡ 8)
Road Star Silverado 1700 2005
Suzuki Boulevard M50 2007 (sold)

www.californiosmotoclub.com.mx

[img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/bajacruiser/DSC04339-1.jpg[/img]

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#9 Unread post by MotoF150 »

Come on guys! Lets face the facts, The M50 you own now is ur first bike, right? Its the only bike you ever did ride,, huh? OK, you guys don't see the faults in ur M50 cause you never rode any other bike to compaire it too! The M50 will impress the people that never owned a bike but it will never impress any biker, maybe you guys ride alone, I ride with a big group of bikers and im sick and tired of the other bikers laughing and making fun of my M50, im embarressed and ashamed to own one.
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#10 Unread post by Wrider »

MotoF150 wrote:Come on guys! Lets face the facts, The M50 you own now is ur first bike, right? Its the only bike you ever did ride,, huh? OK, you guys don't see the faults in ur M50 cause you never rode any other bike to compaire it too! The M50 will impress the people that never owned a bike but it will never impress any biker, maybe you guys ride alone, I ride with a big group of bikers and im sick and tired of the other bikers laughing and making fun of my M50, im embarressed and ashamed to own one.
Funny, no one else has EVER made fun of mine, and Sunday I rode in a toy run. My bike is completely stock, and the guy who organized it, who rode a Honda Black Shadow 1100 and a '47 Harley Shovelhead said he was impressed by it. By the look, and by the power it obviously had. Granted you're right, I've only ever ridden the MSF bike and the Rebel 250 as other bikes, but jeezus Moto, you? a biker? HA Just a few weeks ago you were in here saying "My bike is in the garage, the trimmer is leaned on it, gas spilling all over the seat etc etc etc etc." Why oh why are we subjected to this idjit? Oh, and yes, I'll join, even though I have the older brother of your bike!
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha