The Suzuki M50 Lovers Club!

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#11 Unread post by jstark47 »

MotoF150 wrote:I ride with a big group of bikers and im sick and tired of the other bikers laughing and making fun of my M50, im embarressed and ashamed to own one.
Ever occur to you that maybe it's not your bike they're laughing at????
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

brbolin
Elite
Elite

#12 Unread post by brbolin »

I'm proud to say I own an '05, blue M50! Yes, it is my first bike, but I've had other people riding on it that have ridden other bikes and they love it, too.
One of my friends has been on everything from Ninjas to Goldwings. Everytime he's over, and it's nice, he asks to ride the Mighty-50. He just loves the way it handles, sounds and rides.
My cousin and uncle both have Harley Fat Boys and they really like my bike, too. Granted...they're not going to go off and trade theirs in on an M50, but they love the styling and were surprised by it's "get-up-and-go".
I'm proud to stand up and say "I OWN AN M50!" :wink:

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite

#13 Unread post by BlueBomber »

jstark47 wrote:
MotoF150 wrote:I ride with a big group of bikers and im sick and tired of the other bikers laughing and making fun of my M50, im embarressed and ashamed to own one.
Ever occur to you that maybe it's not your bike they're laughing at????
Seconded.

I hung out with a local group called the Pier Rats at a local Cruise Night and the members have things varrying from a Gold Wing to a Harley Sportster to a Honda VTX 1300 and a couple of Kawi Vulcans and Nomads.

All of them thought my bike was awesome, which it is. My friend (the honda owner) took my bike for a ride (and I rode his) and my bike handles better, with less bar shake at certain speeds.

He had one complaint, same on I have. 6th gear would be wonderful addition.

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

KingRobb
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 25
My Motorcycle: 2004 HD Road King

#14 Unread post by KingRobb »

MotoF150 wrote:Come on guys! Lets face the facts, The M50 you own now is ur first bike, right? Its the only bike you ever did ride,, huh? OK, you guys don't see the faults in ur M50 cause you never rode any other bike to compaire it too! The M50 will impress the people that never owned a bike but it will never impress any biker, maybe you guys ride alone, I ride with a big group of bikers and im sick and tired of the other bikers laughing and making fun of my M50, im embarressed and ashamed to own one.
They have invented a spray on version for men with condom fit problems moto.
Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, ol' timer. Let me know you're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it.

-Cool Hand Luke

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

#15 Unread post by Kal »

MotoF150 wrote:Come on guys! Lets face the facts, The M50 you own now is ur first bike, right? Its the only bike you ever did ride,, huh? OK, you guys don't see the faults in ur M50 cause you never rode any other bike to compaire it too! The M50 will impress the people that never owned a bike but it will never impress any biker, maybe you guys ride alone, I ride with a big group of bikers and im sick and tired of the other bikers laughing and making fun of my M50, im embarressed and ashamed to own one.
How long have you been cryig about this Moto? If you hate it that much sell it, buy another bike you'd prefer and get the "fudge" over it.

"Life sucks, get a "procreating" helmet."
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#16 Unread post by MotoF150 »

real bikers make fun of all the plastic on the bike, it has plastic fenders, air cleaner and plastic engine valve covers, they also make fun of the M50 emblem on the side asking if that means its a 50cc, the painted black engine makes it look cheap, the plastic tank cover and the plastic fork neck cover looks bad when it gets scratched up, the LED tail light makes it look like a kids toy, the painted black wheels look cheap, the black smoke from the exhaust and the "CLUNK" noise it makes while shifting is embarressing, you have to sit on the gas tank to reach the handelbars, and the plastic cap ends on the handlebars always come loose or fall off, the mirrors are too small and not long enough stem to see behind you, the battery has no saftey restraint if you drop the bike, the left bottom anti freeze bottle cover gets scratched up with road dirt and rocks, the front fender isn't long enough to keep the front tire from spashing mud and rocks into ur radiator, the engine kill button is too sensitive when you move ur hand over it by mistake it kills the engine, the electric fuel pump makes too much noise, the chrome headlight cover acts like a mirror and blinds you when the sun hits it, the bike is unstable and the steering wobbles when u ride past 60 mph, there is excessive backlash in the shaft drive, the rear old fashioned shoe brake don't work, the rear suspension is too hard, the seat is too wide for skinny guys, the plastic air cleaner on the right side sticks out too far where ur leg is where you can only plant ur right foot on the outside edge of the footpeg, the footpegs are cheap, the kickstand is too short.
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

#17 Unread post by Kal »

Kal wrote:How long have you been cryig about this Moto? If you hate it that much sell it, buy another bike you'd prefer and get the "fudge" over it.

"Life sucks, get a "procreating" helmet."
By the way I know a fair number of real Bikers and we all take the "pee" out of eachothers rides, whatever they are.

Sell your damn bike and get over it.
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

logitech104
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#18 Unread post by logitech104 »

What intrigued you to buy it in the first place? Didn't you test ride it? :| If it looked so cheap and handled soo bad, then I don't see how you picked this one out of every other bike in the world, or even suzuki's line of bikes... I'm sorry you hate your bike so much.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/logitech104/fairyhugsig.jpg[/img]
[1981 honda cb400t hawk][2004 honda crf150f]

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#19 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

The M50 is nice, i'm down. Not my favorite cruiser, but i wouldn't say no to owning one.
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

basshole
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#20 Unread post by basshole »

And yet you were stupid enough to buy one yourself!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What a TROLL!!!!!
MotoF150 wrote:real bikers make fun of all the plastic on the bike, it has plastic fenders, air cleaner and plastic engine valve covers, they also make fun of the M50 emblem on the side asking if that means its a 50cc, the painted black engine makes it look cheap, the plastic tank cover and the plastic fork neck cover looks bad when it gets scratched up, the LED tail light makes it look like a kids toy, the painted black wheels look cheap, the black smoke from the exhaust and the "CLUNK" noise it makes while shifting is embarressing, you have to sit on the gas tank to reach the handelbars, and the plastic cap ends on the handlebars always come loose or fall off, the mirrors are too small and not long enough stem to see behind you, the battery has no saftey restraint if you drop the bike, the left bottom anti freeze bottle cover gets scratched up with road dirt and rocks, the front fender isn't long enough to keep the front tire from spashing mud and rocks into ur radiator, the engine kill button is too sensitive when you move ur hand over it by mistake it kills the engine, the electric fuel pump makes too much noise, the chrome headlight cover acts like a mirror and blinds you when the sun hits it, the bike is unstable and the steering wobbles when u ride past 60 mph, there is excessive backlash in the shaft drive, the rear old fashioned shoe brake don't work, the rear suspension is too hard, the seat is too wide for skinny guys, the plastic air cleaner on the right side sticks out too far where ur leg is where you can only plant ur right foot on the outside edge of the footpeg, the footpegs are cheap, the kickstand is too short.
Beer. Helping ugly people get laid since 1853
2006 Suzuki C50 Silver/Gray