Log your nags here!

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Log your nags here!

#1 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Women are notorious for nagging. I think we should all take a deep breath, get out a big nag so that we can move on with our day (and perhaps not nag at our husband's so much!). LOL 8)

What's your nag for today?

Andrea :)
Andrea :sun:

sunshine229

#2 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I had to work real late tonight so I had to take the train with all the crazies. There is nothing worse than after working 11.5 hours STRAIGHT, having to be on the train with a bunch of teenagers talking about how they would steal a car if they could get away with it. Everyone was talking so loud. And although it doesn't bother me that people want to talk, I was just so tired............

sunshine229

#3 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Well apparently I am the only woman who knows how to nag...

Today I was miffed that my husband did not have the front door unlocked for me when I came home. My fingers were so cold (it was about -10°C) and I did not want to have to dig for my keys...I just wanted in.

But then when I finally got through the door I realised he cooked me dinner so I forgot about being upset. :laughing:

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

#4 Unread post by Ladymx »

I guess all I can nag about right now is that I dont have a man in my life to nag about, but is that really a nag?

barmy_carmy
Legendary
Legendary

#5 Unread post by barmy_carmy »

Well my nag of the day....is the idiot woman driver who pulled out in front of us whilst on the phone..we were travelling at approx.90mph. we were on dual carriageway, when she pulled out, she didnt look in her mirrors, and she didnt indicate, good job Daves a good rider,and that we got good brakes. my bum did leave the seat for a short while.....but as we passed her, i did let her know how we felt! :twisted: Sorry unrepeatable on here.
I'm not riding fast...........Just flying low!

Ladymx

#6 Unread post by Ladymx »

Im know we can all relate to those kinds of drivers Barny. Just add snow and watch the accidents occur. Some times makes me wonder how I can ride the little 400 I have that only goes 80km with the winds help.

My nag for today is that I sometimes wish people could just tell the truth instead of giving a lame lie. Not as earth moving as being cut off in any means, but its my two cents for the day.

sunshine229

#7 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Today I returned to work after spending the last 3 days sick at home. I was still feeling very weak this morning, so I prayed that when I got on the train that there would be a seat for me. No such luck! I had to stand for 30 minutes, and I thought I was going to pass out!!!

barmy_carmy
Legendary
Legendary

#8 Unread post by barmy_carmy »

Well my nag of the day, is that we've had lovely warm sunshine all week, but Daves got the flu, so havent been out on bike :cry: And suppose to rain at weekend. Boo Hoo!
I'm not riding fast...........Just flying low!

Miss_C667
Regular
Regular

Two for the Price of One Day

#9 Unread post by Miss_C667 »

1. Those really big, four wheeled vehicles with roofs and seatbelts that park in the motorcycle-only bays in town.

They hem bikes in, block access to the gas showroom on the opposite side, and the drivers would only have to walk for 3 minutes to get to the same place from the designated CAR park.

2. The taxi driver who tried to run us off a main road the other night. He wouldn't back up, he was practically stuck to the reg. plate, meaning Keyoke had to accelerate, then the idiot over took us at about 90mph, gesturing out of his window as he went.

If it was a standard driver, he probably wouldn't have got away with it, but we know that taxi drivers have been known to summon the troops (i.e. other taxis) at the slightest provocation in our fair city.
[i]Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures. [/i]

Ladymx

#10 Unread post by Ladymx »

Im sick and tired of hearing all about the things I cant do from the Dr's and some people I know. It would be nice to heard something good for a change. Or even go and do something that I can do. :frusty: