The 2007 Calgary Motorcycle Show

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

The 2007 Calgary Motorcycle Show
Fact Sheet

Date: Friday, January 5th – Sunday, January 7th, 2007

Hours: Friday Noon – 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm

Admission: Family $33.00 (2 adults, 2 youths)
Adults $12.50
Youth (6-15 years) $ 9.00
Child Under 6 FREE when accompanied by an adult
*All prices include GST

Featuring: The Calgary Motorcycle Show is the only “official industry show” featuring the latest products, services and accessories direct from the manufacturers, including Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, BMW, MotoGuzzi, Aprilia, Ducati, Polaris, Triumph, Victory, KTM, Vespa, Hyosung, and BRP. In addition, the Show will feature a variety of retailers, rider clubs and associations, informational displays, entertainment and special features. The 2007 Calgary Motorcycle Show offers more for the rider than ever before.

The Calgary Motorcycle Show is a co-operative effort between the Motorcycle and Moped Industry Council (MMIC) and the Canadian National Sportsmen’s Shows.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

More information (4 press releases) of what's happening at the show have been posted in our Total Motorcycle News One forum

See you all at the show.

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#3 Unread post by dr_bar »

totalmotorcycle wrote:See you all at the show.
Gee Mike, are you going to have a booth at the bike shows? Got to promote the site somehow... lol. Great place to sell advertising as well???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

dr_bar wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote:See you all at the show.
Gee Mike, are you going to have a booth at the bike shows? Got to promote the site somehow... lol. Great place to sell advertising as well???
I was seriously thinking about doing that and then before you know it the show it here, argh, better planning and more tire required on my part! DOH! :frusty: Always so much to do and so little time. :(

Hey, speaking of selling advertising get ready to see Sturgis Bike Week advertise on TMW very shortly. :D

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

...and for all of those who didn't get my PM:

TMW calgary Motorcycle Show Pub Night

Total Motorcycle will be at the Calgary Motorcycle Show http://www.sportshows.ca/CaCycle/ at the Stampede Park at Noon on Friday (5th) and you are most welcome to join us!!

The Hose and Hound pub on 9th ave (across from Kanes Harley Diner). Map, directions and phone number:
http://www.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=UT ... =1&iwloc=A

We should be ready to hit the pub by 8 p.m. This place isn't bad from what I can remember and it is not too far from the show. Everyone is welcome to join us. Ask for TMW at the front door.

Hope to see you there,

Mike

P.S. TMW Support Bribes are accepted at par. :D